Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

your family sound cooler than mine. my dad likes some decent jazz (but who's dad doesn't?). only shit my moms listens 2 besides dead or ancient japs is young teenage jap boybands.

Jews that went to art school man.

I can honestly say that my dad listened to Talking Heads during architecture school because the Talking Heads were "architectural" sounding to him.

I am 19, I've know about the Stooges since I was at least 12. This kid is a huge noob as far as I can tell. What's he been listening to thus far? Tokio Hotel?

Not a huge noob. I just got around to buying it. Tokio Hotel is a rather low blow. I would have to suck REALLY hard for that to apply.

Not a huge noob. I just got around to buying it. Tokio Hotel is a rather low blow. I would have to suck REALLY hard for that to apply.

Well shit, sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Also: who buys music still? I only buy it if I know its gonna be worth something, if its less than a dollar in its physical form, and/or vinyl (no pretension), otherwise I am a pirate all day every day.

I like the context the art and liner notes provide. Plus, there is something very satisfying about having a physical cd, and watching your collection grow. Also, I lend music to my friends alot, so it helps to have cds. I just don't feel good pirating.
It's prob Itunes downloads which deserve a flood of neg

if your gonna hate come correct.

last-1.jpg

Stephan Schneider super thick moleskin trousers

Stephan Schneider huge wool/ alpaca scarf

Jil Sander AW07/08 sweater

Stephan Schneider patterned cardigan

Ann Demeulemeester SS07 stripped trousers (help me

to find a blazer please!)

mumma you get all that at park? jil sander f/w 07 is perfect imo

kunk you get any raf from spring? barneys has hot pants in stock. perfect for taking kids to practice when it gets warm outside

Picture067-1-1.jpg

Picture059-1.jpg

ha fallen i just got those mmm 2. great price, huh? i actually should have went with the 41, but got the 42s. what size did you kop? trade you a 42 for a 41.

Those would be Oxfords, I believe.

I was always led to believe Oxfords are more ornate - I know the costume name for a sorta upturned but simple shoe like that is Winkle-picker, but I dunno if thats an "official" term or even part of the real shoe lexicon.