Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

did you get that this weekend? that button knit is great, wish the had a 44/46 to try on, the 48 was way big on me

nah got it like last week, bought the button knit somewhere else, but yeah they do fit a bit oversized, I got the 46 cause the 48 was too big for me also

jeep , I'd say return sucks that only the sleeves aren't fitting

Well, the jacket is generally too slim. Its not that I'm such a big dude, I'm just proportioned oddly (I've got 20" shoulders and 17"" pit-to-pit) so it generally is constraining in the back and in the sleeves. Bummer. I just emailed Tyler @ BB to see what the policy is on returns.

Well, the jacket is generally too slim. Its not that I'm such a big dude, I'm just proportioned oddly (I've got 20" shoulders and 17"" pit-to-pit) so it generally is constraining in the back and in the sleeves. Bummer. I just emailed Tyler @ BB to see what the policy is on returns.

i think at best right now, you should hope for store credit or an exchange.

from my experience, i never get refunds!!! good luck jeep

if those measurements were reversed you'd be golden

i think at best right now, you should hope for store credit or an exchange.

from my experience, i never get refunds!!! good luck jeep

If I can only get store credit or exchange I'm flippin it for money. I need money more than jawns. This was a sorta poorly decided snap decision.

if those measurements were reversed you'd be golden

I'd look very odd though.

you should be getting a refund as long as the item is unworn and in original condition

tyler @ BB is good ppl

Yeah, he was super helpful before I purchased it. I read on the site that any discounted or sale item is subject to final sale rules, i.e., no returns, but hopefully they'll be cool.

boO sperry

j lindeberg tapered skinny jeans

tim hamilton moto leather

rg toggle

rg waffle

rg boots

spent WAY too much money

I don't really like those RG boots at all. The Tim Hamilton leather is really dope and was a fucking steal at that price. Where'd you peep the j lindenberg jeans? They look pretty cool and j lindenberg makes some really great fitting jeans, but most sufuers think they're too cool for the brand.

Jeep- Return that shit if you can. You're a frugal guy and you don't want the one big ticket item you have to be slightly off like that. You just gotta be patient. Plus, it's a winter coat, so having the sleeves short on it makes it less functional

Jeep- Return that shit if you can. You're a frugal guy and you don't want the one big ticket item you have to be slightly off like that. You just gotta be patient. Plus, it's a winter coat, so having the sleeves short on it makes it less functional

Waiting on Tyler's reply, but I made a IC thread just in case.

Where'd you peep the j lindenberg jeans? They look pretty cool and j lindenberg makes some really great fitting jeans, but most sufuers think they're too cool for the brand.

i think the same place he got the BoO and Hamilton, gilt final sale. i saw it but didn't bite because i wasn't sure if i would wear.

I didn't remember the linenbergs there and he said bloomies. I would've picked up the timmy jacket if i wasn't poor. So so dope. I can't wait for the really good gilt shit later this year.

I didn't remember the linenbergs there and he said bloomies. I would've picked up the timmy jacket if i wasn't poor. So so dope. I can't wait for the really good gilt shit later this year.

yeah i got the boO and tim ham at the gilt

im in the fucking poor house now though...hahaha

my theory is u can always make the money later but you cant always get the thing you want later...lol

problem is that the th leather is fucking delicate as shit. i already got water stains on it after one wear..