Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I have a pair of 19cm Indigo and I wanted something looser in black for more of a weekend jean. They both fit extremely well for jeans...they're just different. I tried both.

Maybe it's a personal taste thing. I think the 21cm fit is wack. And for the same price you can get something that fits almost the exact same, but has a leg opening thats just slim enough. You can't wear 19cm's on the weekend? Or that fact that the days start with s mean you need sloppy stacking?

why do people buy 21cms. I dont get it.
Maybe it's a personal taste thing. I think the 21cm fit is wack. And for the same price you can get something that fits almost the exact same, but has a leg opening thats just slim enough. You can't wear 19cm's on the weekend? Or that fact that the days start with s mean you need sloppy stacking?

I debated between upsizing the 19cm's and downsizing the 21cm's and found that downsizing 21's provided a boxier cut in the hips that extended with a larger rise and still retaining a slim leg / proper stacking because of the downsize.

Did I mention I'm 6'3" and have long as fuck legs / hips?

This time last year or in 2005 it would have been all RG. What can I say...i go fuckin' crazy for cool shit I don't need!

a.s.

Robert Geller was doing a womens line in 2005.

Harald.

Although I'm sure it would look darling on you.

Dsquared boots off ebay

Damn, boi. Nice pickup. I never even think to search for dsquared on ebay.

Adam, when you decide to sell that RG scarf in a two weeks, can I get first crack at it?

Yes...if. But I bet I keep it! I love it! Also, for the record, the Maharadja pants are beaufitul...until you take them off, and realize that your legs have been DYED grey! Jesus! I look like a fucking zombie from the waist down...'cept for my ragine bonerz!

a.s.