Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Where'd you get the distressed desert boots?
I got them as a gift from my brother... he picked them up from some boutique in NY. He said they had a place where you could get them online too, didnt tell me exactly what it was called though. Just search Taupe Desert boots.

I got them as a gift from my brother... he picked them up from some boutique in NY. He said they had a place where you could get them online too, didnt tell me exactly what it was called though. Just search Taupe Desert boots.

i think youre talking about david z or some similar name

yea, he doesn't do the shirts. just that patch. although, it kinda makes since as skull's all about the whole edgy americana tattoo/motorcycle thing, and he happens to be the best shitty american designer who draws glorified flash on shirts and jeans. I like the hangtag...and most of the shirts

Yo good lookin out mlproject. But I just went to their site and they don't really have I nice warm down jacket type. Maybe they will have one at the store though hopefully. Prolly gonna go check them out after work today. Thanks. U know any other places I should check out around the bway store?