Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

JR has changed up their game then; I have a pair of Dark Dancers from S/S 07 that fit great and are probably better quality than nearly every other pair of denim I've owned. I've beat them to hell, washed them a bunch, and other than lightening up they haven't shown any signs of nearing death...

Same I have s/s 07 hoboken raws that i've had for more than a year and i think i may only have like 10 busted stitches, and that's in the crotch where the fabric ripped even before the stitches did.

And about Cheap mondays, for the most part they fit like shit on me. back pockets are too big and rise is too much for how they taper. and the waist stretches out too much. maybe if i was taller

and nice docs nf, english made or no?

edit: and remember the goal of wearing docs, gotta get the sides to touch, shouldn't really wear em slouchy

^ I would think it's the opposite,

guys have a lot more choices when it comes to raw denim: STFs, dior, samurais, skulls, etc.

For girls, if we want raw denim we usually have to get "unisex" types, IE the nudies or APCs (but I do love the size of the back pocket of the nudies)

you can get dior homme petit taille or however they are named, also known as something like "dior homme pour femme" which are basically dior 19cms cut smaller.

JR has changed up their game then; I have a pair of Dark Dancers from S/S 07 that fit great and are probably better quality than nearly every other pair of denim I've owned. I've beat them to hell, washed them a bunch, and other than lightening up they haven't shown any signs of nearing death, meanwhile my APC's suffered from blowout, my Diors started showing (bad) wear pretty early, and it's been less than two months since I got my gray-coated thin finns and the first signs of blowouts are showing up in them too.

That patch does look kinda cheap, though. I also can't believe that's how dark they are when new... wow.

what color exactly are the Dark Dancers? sometimes they look grey, but it's described as black on the website?
Same I have s/s 07 hoboken raws that i've had for more than a year and i think i may only have like 10 busted stitches, and that's in the crotch where the fabric ripped even before the stitches did.

And about Cheap mondays, for the most part they fit like shit on me. back pockets are too big and rise is too much for how they taper. and the waist stretches out too much. maybe if i was taller

and nice docs nf, english made or no?

edit: and remember the goal of wearing docs, gotta get the sides to touch, shouldn't really wear em slouchy

yeah i have to agree w/ wats been said here already...hobo's from pre 08 can take a serious beating. Mine have been worn to death and they're still my favourite pair of jeans.

From what i've seen from the later batches though, JR quality really seems to have plunged.

Oh, and dark dancers are actually a very dark grey. They can pass off as black until u put them next to a pair of true black jeans, and u'll see that they're a shade lighter.

you can get dior homme petit taille or however they are named, also known as something like "dior homme pour femme" which are basically dior 19cms cut smaller.

Seriously?

Hmm I've got to find this.

inaya and dark, making peasant feel like railroad buildersâ„¢

I'm just the sous chef compared to chef de cuisine inaya.

or is it the other way around?

darkanimal nycpickups have been good to you

& live.com cashback!!!!

sweet pickups inaya and dark! btw dark: did you ever take a fit pic with that current season lad riders jacket you have? I've been wondering what it looks like

hmmm..haven't gotten around doing that mysefl, if you plan on getting one I believe you're a size 42 for it.

malaesthetique... the collars of the Veronigque I like