Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

wait what? when you use the "thrifted" as an adjective, do you mean that u actually went and thrifted at a shop like goodwill or salvation army? and came across this shit? or did you just pay alittle less than retail at some consignment shop?

Upscale consignment.

So lightly used, a lot less than retail.

Is it just me or did you buy a pair of fake Raf sneakers?

i dunno, but didn't rbr come out with not just the stained on the bottom as well as the top? anyway i don't really know why some copycat bootlegger would wanna bootleg such a relatively low priced shoe.

i dunno, but didn't rbr come out with not just the stained on the bottom as well as the top? anyway i don't really know why some copycat bootlegger would wanna bootleg such a relatively low priced shoe.

If he bought them on eBay the only people who take pictures like that are the STYLE.5004 guys with 1 sale before they get banned who request that you 'please make good business with me all authentic most certain."

If he bought them on eBay the only people who take pictures like that are the STYLE.5004 guys with 1 sale before they get banned who request that you 'please make good business with me all authentic most certain."

naw those aren't fake. I saw the auction. no korean models with facial hair present.

Really? You think that looks good there and want to buy one? Man

what about those S2A creepers from like, two seasons ago I think? Joey had a pair. Looked good. Not comical like some creepers can look.

cdg and yea i love them, ive got black ones now as well i just dont get too much wear outta them.