Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I just got a pair Julian Red Dark Dancers today in the mail from their online store.

I am sending them back tomorrow because I am not happy with the quality.

PM me If your interested.

30x34

185 Shipped.

and Chronicles of Never sweatshirt

theend1_large.jpg

DAMN YOU

I was about to kop and decided that i should because i'm going to get ripped off at customs with lots of fees and stuff... Now i've put it in my cart... again...

btw Min, just do a feet reduction surgery and come trying them at home. i don't know what i would do without those.

I just got a pair Julian Red Dark Dancers today in the mail from their online store.

I am sending them back tomorrow because I am not happy with the quality.

Hey, Ive been meaning to order some Hobokens, so Im curious if you would care to expand upon your post? What exactly is the problem with the jeans? Specifics?

Appreciate it, thanks.

Hey, Ive been meaning to order some Hobokens, so Im curious if you would care to expand upon your post? What exactly is the problem with the jeans? Specifics?

Appreciate it, thanks.

also would like to know what is wrong with them as I'm odering those exact jeans sometime. If you could post pics and measurements I think I might buy yours.

Appreciate it, thanks.

Julian Red is a fashion label, quality isn't the reason you buy Hobos. If you want high quality denim, buy Flat Heads or something. Hobos aren't designed to be worn every day for a year.

edit: to clarify, I have a couple pairs of Hobos and although the quality isn't anything special, the idea of sending them back because of it is absurd

The fit is fantastic.

I guess I am just looking for more of an over dyed black denim.

Also my other pair of julian reds have a leather patch and these have a cotton patch.

Here is a photo for everyone.

vexhzb.jpg

it doesnt really matter because its much easier for girls to find well fitting jeans. girls can pretty much get away with mango/zara/uo jeans or cm/a77 and the only reason to buy nudies is because of the raw denim or the back pockets

the back pockets and the denim both suck though :confused: :confused:

^ I would think it's the opposite,

guys have a lot more choices when it comes to raw denim: STFs, dior, samurais, skulls, etc.

For girls, if we want raw denim we usually have to get "unisex" types, IE the nudies or APCs (but I do love the size of the back pocket of the nudies)

Julian Red is a fashion label, quality isn't the reason you buy Hobos.

I dont want to start a debate/argument here, but are these 2 thing mutually exclusive?

It seems that there are plenty of fashion brads that do, or have (b4 mass production caused quality to deteriorate, and JR may be in this crowd) produced fashionable high quality garments. I totally understand your comparison of JR and something like Flathead. However, given that lots of ppl here have JRs and there never seemed to be any quality control issues I thought that the fact that the OP was going so far as to send them back over quality was pretty severe. Also, I assumed that the OP was talking about overall quality of the garment, but it seems you might have been talking about the quality of the denim itself. In any case, it seems they just werent what he wanted and neither the denim nor the quality are really much of an issue(?).

I want the 3 minutes I spent typing this post back.

random thought:

my april 77s and these diors [both of which are my correct size] fit like shit on me

my cheap mondays fit godlike on me

fuck fashion jeans

hate when this happens. I have a pair of Uniqlo skinny jeans that fit great, but I could never make APC/JR's work. April 77s fit really well except the waist was massive :confused:

JR has changed up their game then; I have a pair of Dark Dancers from S/S 07 that fit great and are probably better quality than nearly every other pair of denim I've owned. I've beat them to hell, washed them a bunch, and other than lightening up they haven't shown any signs of nearing death, meanwhile my APC's suffered from blowout, my Diors started showing (bad) wear pretty early, and it's been less than two months since I got my gray-coated thin finns and the first signs of blowouts are showing up in them too.

That patch does look kinda cheap, though. I also can't believe that's how dark they are when new... wow.