Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

For me, they're the best part of boots! They're actual functioning pockets.

k k i still think i prefer previous season boots.. Not that they arn't nice

can you de-attach the pockets? like quick release buttons or something?

also lieutenant dan i was looking at that leather jacket this morning.. in black but

k k i still think i prefer previous season boots.. Not that they arn't nice

can you de-attach the pockets? like quick release buttons or something?

also lieutenant dan i was looking at that leather jacket this morning.. in black but

That would be destroying the boots physically.. There are still some of last season's boots to be had, if you look hard enough. GL!

it's always fun to make a list of things the iphone can't do, and why it's so overhyped. oh well, let's do a quick one: limited bluetooth, no multimedia messages, no sms to multiple recipient, no character counter either, no single sms/email deleting, no forwarding, iwork enclosures not readable, no contact/song list search, buggy browser (corrected though i think, and it's hard to read what you type too), no password saving, no video recording......

though, if you don't need this, only a sleek phone that can play music, it does its job very well actually.

and on multimedia phones: when you run out of battery you have to choose between either music or that phone call you are waiting for, and when you turn off your phone it doesn't remember where where you on that 6 hours live recording...