Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

fried chicken: i bought to read aha, i have been really lazy and not reading past little bit so i figured i would get some books that are somewhat classic or whatnot... if you have any better suggestions, let me know!

is there a difference between Acne's with the white leather patch and the ones with the black leather patch?

just varies between batches/seasons. some pairs have a brown leather patch too

conan i really love that

cancelled order on ann d boots because i saw them irl in they are a little butch (toe too round) for my tastes and the leather isnt nice

and decided on these boots

pre%20fall%2008%20balenciaga.jpg

balenciaga pre fall

instead!

just varies between batches/seasons. some pairs have a brown leather patch too

hey DJI, are hexes unisex cut, you dont know what size thay go up to do you? also, you kop in melbs?

the hexes are a woman's cut but they fit well on a guy too (very slim in the thighs though). they go up to size 33 however they are vanity sized so they measure about 2-3 inches bigger than tagged. got them off revolve for about $105 USD with free shipping :D

bookz.jpg

Personally, I would really only bother with two and three, but really when reading all these the important thing to remember is fuck Ayn Rand. Randians are only about a baker's dozen brain cells above trenchcoat mafia nihilist-lite types.More of her novels are bought by people wearing Affliction than any other contemporary novelist. Just saying.

conan i really love that

cancelled order on ann d boots because i saw them irl in they are a little butch (toe too round) for my tastes and the leather isnt nice

and decided on these boots

pre%20fall%2008%20balenciaga.jpg

balenciaga pre fall

instead!

hrmm, bad call, ann d is sexy, and these are too similar in silhouette to your margiela sandal boots