Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Quote:

aitsuka/milspex what do you think of a TM Hi CAPA 5.1 with hk police flashlight + extra battery plus a new clip for about $230 CAD/$200 US. Condition is 9/10. Pic below:

http://i2.tinypic.com/sm693a.jpg

** edited the pic as a link since airsoft guns aren't really fashion discussion.

Edited by high_contrast on Mar 30, 2006 at 12:40 AM

--- Original message by high_contrast on Mar 30, 2006 12:36 AM

thats a crazy deal, even without flash or battery I will still go for it. likewise, asia airsoft price is cheaper, our capas are 310 STOCK f---ing rip.

-I felt good times come, i thought they stay

angels came, but they left today.

hotel motel its hot in hell

now i am left with no home-

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

england-you're so right. i've never even SEEN a gun, short of one in a cop's holster.

aitsuka/milspex- what do you guys do with them? Anything aside from the obvious shooting range/hunting?

I'd love to try out a gun sometime, set up 3 vintage coke cans on a rickety barn fence, kneel behind an old tractor tire and then go crazy.

If I go to Japan this summer, i'm seeking you out to try your gun icon_smile_tongue.gif

--- Original message by nairb49 on Mar 29, 2006 05:12 AM

You`re welcome if you wanna get out into the Japanese sticks.

AEGs aren`t real guns. They`re electric BB guns that are replicas of real life weapons. Basically toys, no licence required in Japan. Fires 6mm plastic BBs with selectable fire (full auto, single, burst depending on the real life eqivalent model). You can supe up the muzzel velocity so it can break windows but off the shelf it will only put out your eye. Real options/scopes/sights/stocks can be used on them to enhance the realism. I use mine to scare off Japanese bikers and to play milsim wargames with a group of other military nuts (like paintball but these guns look real) .

If you`re here and walk into a serious toy gun shop they usually have a range instore you can try these out on. Just act like you`re interested in buying.

--- Original message by MilSpex on Mar 29, 2006 06:54 AM

sorry for add post, but well said mil

although AEGS are toys, never show your gun outside, here its a crime so when I go and get my gun fixed (<not yet since its new) I have to cover it somehow so people won't know I am holding a gun cause peeps think I;m holding the read thing and call cops, who are very anal about them.

I only use my AEGS for wargames, since its canada and we got miles and miles of forest, people set up grounds for paintball/airsoft, some are pretty sophisticated with mock churchs, houses, heli pads its pretty insane.

--- Original message by aitsuka on Mar 30, 2006 08:16 PM

Oh nice. There a couple of fields near where I live at in Japan but no MOUT environments. We got a woodland and kinda a brush style field with a bunker system.

In Japan there are no real guns so if I want to go shoot cans in an open area I just sling it and walk down the street. Even walked past a cop once.

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.