WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

It doesnt matter how good or how terrible a given garment is. Once Hedior wears it, it takes on a new life. He is the trendkiller, the uberfob who seeks out new styles to absord and appropriate, thus rendering them forever wack from that point on.

Guest Hella FitsGerald

P3020412.jpg

I don't like nothing about this guys waywts. They are boring. He looks Boring. His room is boring. He probably is boring. He hangs his pants on wall. Not saying that in any way his fits are bad. They are just boring.

You all know you've been thinking the same thing.

I don't like nothing about this guys waywts. They are boring. He looks Boring. His room is boring. He probably is boring. He hangs his pants on wall. Not saying that in any way his fits are bad. They are just boring.

You all know you've been thinking the same thing.

first post and you're already flaming someone? what do you have to offer?

I can appreciate jwied's fit's. His style is very similar to mine. His fits could be more interesting with different environments but his style is very consistant with a killer pbj fade I might add.

Guest Hella FitsGerald

I can appreciate jwied's fit's. His style is very similar to mine. His fits could be more interesting with different environments but his style is very consistant with a killer pbj fade I might add.

I didn't say he couldn't dress, I just said it's pretty boring, and what a coincedence I feel the same about your dress.

I'm not saying that you guys cant dress though.

This is shit talking, clam down gents.

and get those jeans off the wall, they need to be on the floor all bunched up because you were stupid fucking drunk and high before you went to sleep and it was a battle to get them off.

seriously, i appreciate the fact that a completely new member uses his first posts to call me out... kinda funny in a way, but i do understand his point.

and sometimes i do think make the clothes look boring somehow... like if you took the same things or something similar and put them on someone else here it would be more interesting, or theyd add some flair that i myself am lacking.

Guest Hella FitsGerald

Thanks for the rep guys(good and bad)

Please under stand jw, I'm not trying to shit on you, I'm just saying one gets tired of looking at a pic of the same mopey guy in the same mopey dull depressing room.

Maybe if you were to mope around somewhere else, like an amuesment park, or chucky cheese, the excitement will counter balance the drearyness I feel when looking at your pics.

Also, from observation, this guy talks alot of shit:

datasupa051807vc0.jpg

I didn't say he couldn't dress, I just said it's pretty boring, and what a coincedence I feel the same about your dress.

I'm not saying that you guys cant dress though.

This is shit talking, clam down gents.

and get those jeans off the wall, they need to be on the floor all bunched up because you were stupid fucking drunk and high before you went to sleep and it was a battle to get them off.

i don't drink. i 've never done drugs. (what a bore!)

and quite a few people +repped me saying they liked my jeans hanging system, i just think its easier than getting them in and out of the closet. Maybe it does look a bit pretentious though.

and just pick a picture and stick with it!!!!