WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest jmatsu

^awww hell no. i ain't havin that shit. pants-fit be like the new blueprint for "how not to wear cm." goddamnfuckingshit-sloppy. border grey/white AA neck?!? oh no he didn't! i thought that shit was dead and gone (from like 06'). swears aren't abosolute shit, but they still kinda stinky

Guest jmatsu

Been surfing through sufu for quite some time...but first time registering and first post...

fit1.jpg

i don't know which is more absurd. this fit or this dummy's first comment.

no future for superfuture.

Guest koi.boi

Looks like u just got punk'd!

Been surfing through sufu for quite some time...but first time registering and first post...

fit1.jpg

i don't know which is more absurd. this fit or this dummy's first comment.

no future for superfuture.

I know there's no headshot in the SG-beast pic, but it reminded to ask since I've been sitting on sufu for the past few years completely curious to this... and that is, why do the SG and Chinese fashionbeasts on sufu (I'm gonna count winq and still out this group here as they seem to get it) all seem to have really shit haircuts and terrible personal styling? We have cats on here who wear $10,000 outfits, but look like they get the suck cut at Supercuts... honest question..

Well since these posters are chinese and/or from sg, I assume they're chinese and probably go to Chinese hair salons. Most chinese hairstylists are really bad when it comes to making a haircut work with a person's face. Also alot of chinese salons take walkins so they just cut your hair as quickly as possible and want you in an out asap so they can cut the next customer. Most Japanese salons rarely ever take walk ins, ask a million questions, examine your hair, offer nice tea and cookies.

Guest jmatsu
Well since these posters are chinese and/or from sg, I assume they're chinese and probably go to Chinese hair salons. Most chinese hairstylists are really bad when it comes to making a haircut work with a person's face. Also alot of chinese salons take walkins so they just cut your hair as quickly as possible and want you in an out asap so they can cut the next customer. Most Japanese salons rarely ever take walk ins, ask a million questions, examine your hair, offer nice tea and cookies.

refreshments sometimes include champagne.

some of the salons even have smoking rooms and decent mini libraries.

refreshments sometimes include champagne.

some of the salons even have smoking rooms and decent mini libraries.

recently the barber shop downstairs in my office building was busted for tableshowers/happy endings