WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

yeah that girls outfit is so ugly. why the hell does she want to wear clothes that arent sexy? clothes were made to accentuate the female form, not hide it. she could look sexier in wal mart. i dont know hwy you guys are hating on jack his fits are fucking awesome.

what a bitchass comment to make, shit has you sounding salty coz I neg raped you.

get over it already.. stop wasting your time posting shit like "dude is retarded newayz" that contributes nothing whatsoever to anything.

i have found you amazingly annoying and retarded from day one on sufu, it has nothing to do with the fact that you neg repped me with a comment that resembled an essay, that actually made me laugh.

you, famous, charged etc all come from the same bag of hypebeast/sneaker forum trash to me.

not defending the look but i dont think clothes were invented to make women look sexy.

are you crazy? then why isn't everyone wearing a shapeless sack like she is?

edit: i just realized you wear silly cosplay outfits like doctorworm. smh.

Most guys that still want to be able to attract and interact with a variable aesthetic of the opposite sex maintain a semi-normal appearance.

I've honestly never understood this "variable aesthetic of the opposite sex", not just because it's brutally worded, but because it's retarded.

An insurmountably (heh, mount) large number of chicks will be into all but the most ridiculously goth ninja'd out dude. I go to work in the tightest joints I own, "wicked witch of the west"-ass pointy shoes, and a RO oversized tee. Bitches in uggs still jock on it.

The variable group you're describing seems to "EVERY GIRL EVER", meaning you gotta dress like the blandest cunt on earth and be dumb good looking or dumb rich to get that mass appeal.

I know many a woman who would instantly label a goth ninja either a freaky goth kid, a homosexual, or one of those anime cosplay people who dress up in costumes.

Those bitches you know that would label someone a fag because of the way they dress are too fucking stupid to be worth any time anyway.

seenmy is also a GUY and does not dress like a fucking cosplayer. wears good old jeans and shirt with some shoes. no weird shit like that goth guy "still"

I think we've reached a breakthough in this thread. Jackphotography's aesthetic taste is somewhat related to mass appeal, and therefore irreconcilable to superfuture at large, and therefore the constant conflict.

You know, it might be time to go seperate ways...

speak english you chinee motherfucker.

An insurmountably (heh, mount) large number of chicks will be into all but the most ridiculously goth ninja'd out dude. I go to work in the tightest joints I own, "wicked witch of the west"-ass pointy shoes, and a RO oversized tee. Bitches in uggs still jock on it.

let's not forget you have the biggest arms on sufu. stupid girls love big arms.

also, i really hope you're being sarcastic here...i rather enjoyed your posts, but this just doesn't slide

no weird shit like that goth guy "still"

Jack is getting alot of attention as of late. I'm predicting 6 dark

fortunately superchief is around now, kinda like the fat best friend of Jack that he takes places to make himself look better in comparison.

not sure what superchief's doing here though, other than to jump on the dick of the "streetwear" posters here while simultaneously attacking all the other posters with the fury of a closet homosexual.

i take it back, he's kinda like the younger brother with downs syndrome that milspex never had.

fortunately superchief is around now, kinda like the fat best friend of Jack that he takes places to make himself look better in comparison.

not sure what superchief's doing here though, other than to jump on the dick of the "streetwear" posters here while simultaneously attacking all the other posters with the fury of a closet homosexual.

i take it back, he's kinda like the younger brother with downs syndrome that milspex never had.

i love you, but i am milspex's gay younger brother who embarassed him so much he became extremely conservative. we dont talk anymore :(

I love when kids go through the trouble of going through all my past posts for ammunition for their sweet burns.

Who are you again?

BILLMAN OFF OF HYPEBEAST NIGGA NOW SUCK MY DICK. BETTER YET GO SELL YOUR SB DUNKS ON EBAY SO YOU CAN GET SOME NEW HYPE CLOTHES FROM JAPAN.

just a tempest in a teapot

a passing of hot wind

don't bother learning his name, he likely won't be around too much longer

hey this is a pretty good post man. keep posting well like this. anyway i'm out for the day, gonna hit the bookstore and read a little bit.

I've honestly never understood this "variable aesthetic of the opposite sex", not just because it's brutally worded, but because it's retarded.

The variable group you're describing seems to "EVERY GIRL EVER", meaning you gotta dress like the blandest cunt on earth and be dumb good looking or dumb rich to get that mass appeal.

Those bitches you know that would label someone a fag because of the way they dress are too fucking stupid to be worth any time anyway.

Hali, I never said that I personally felt that way in my original post. In fact, I very much agree with much of your post, but I'd rather not tip toe around reality, which happens a lot in these forums. The popular opinion in superfuture does not reflect the majority of the rest of world's. I was only pointing out the sometimes absurd reality in certain situations, regardless if I agree with either sides of it I'm not going to just ignore it. It is what it is.

-in response to everyone else's comments (specifically that dunce cap, artificialsky),

I may be into brands like W)taps, blah blah hypebeast blah but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate a good gothninja outfit from time to time. I don't hate avant garde fashion and I don't hate homosexuals. I am posting on superfuture for a reason. Don't be so incredibly dense. I am obviously not as narrow minded about shit as you seem to be about me and my posts.