WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

RADIOSHACK, FUTUSHOP IS DIFFERENT

i don't know if they (ominous) care about buzzcuts or whatWHAT... FUCK let's get some raf simons hair up ins

You still have radioshacks? I thought they were source by circuit city now...

Good idea. Maybe I'll try this. I'll look weird I guess, but since this city is filled with wack hipster they'll think I'm cool I guess... except my clothes might be a bit too clean.

im neutral about jackphotography but he is right. you cant deny that there are certain patterns of prejudice when it comes to appearance. the average person cannot distinguish sufu gothninja avant-beast steez from a hot topic shopper. when people dress a certain way, they associate themselves with a group of people, whether this is intentional or not.

i dont dislike gothninjas, but if you deny this you know absolutely nothing about human interaction.

this has nothing to do with getting pussy though, which was his main point

this has nothing to do with getting pussy though, which was his main point

nah he's about right. though there was a another point of the general ignorance of the typical american female.

can't always take my posts for face value.. if you did then you'd probably get a misinterpretation of the meaning.

nah he's about right. though there was a bigger point of the general ignorance of the typical american female or male for that matter.

thats a given

i hang out with some dumb hoes :(

recently the barber shop downstairs in my office building was busted for tableshowers/happy endings

maybe one of them can give me a tableshower?

wtf is that anyway.

trev... ^

this is some straight-up studio 54 coke bro homo shit right hurrr

gtfo out. you're an eyesore.

go listen to cher and buy some more ugly clothing. i tried to help you, i really did, but obviously it is some sort of chromosomal mutation that you look shitty in almost everything that isn't a cardigan.

and he looks shitty in cardigans too.

i've never liked the fact that doctorworm from a n3t g3ekZ l33t became a gothninja overnight. from supremes and APCs, to BW/BW/BW/BW/BW/BW/BW/BW.

you get my point.

yeah i hate these goddamn people who change their style overnight. especially when it's hypebeast -> gothbeast. fucking BW costume shit.