WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Are you ever going to post something that is funny OR insightful? Your posts are garbage and your attempts at "burning" people are mind-crushingly pathetic, even when you decide to put your feeble abilities to the test against such an OBVIOUS AND EASY target.

Seriously, bashing that WAYWT is kid-difficultly. Sadly, that seems to be about your speed.

The fact that you trudge on with your slog of zero-value-to-anyone posts despite the fact that you are the laughingstock of this entire board is astounding.

Yes, I admit I could try harder. I could devote some serious time to being serious about making fun of other people. I could try and be serious and act very seriously and make sure all my attempts at being serious are to be taken incredibly seriously.

In the off chance that you are stupid enough to be serious about YOUR post, I'll give you a response that's full of insight and let you in on a little superfuture secret,

There's an ignore list for the forums, so fucking use it you whiny bitch.

didn't he get kidnapped and something something BALLA

You think the kidnappers took this pic to ask for a ransom and figured the socks were a way to show the family they were serious and mistreatment could be in the books if they didn't fess up?

Guest doubletap
Are you ever going to post something that is funny OR insightful? Your posts are garbage and your attempts at "burning" people are mind-crushingly pathetic, even when you decide to put your feeble abilities to the test against such an OBVIOUS AND EASY target.

Seriously, bashing that WAYWT is kid-difficultly. Sadly, that seems to be about your speed.

The fact that you trudge on with your slog of zero-value-to-anyone posts despite the fact that you are the laughingstock of this entire board is astounding.

despite your hatred for jackphotgraphy, he does bring up a valid point.

i dont dislike gothninjas, but if you deny this you know absolutely nothing about human interaction.

or maybe he's one of them...

You think the kidnappers took this pic to ask for a ransom and figured the socks were a way to show the family they were serious and mistreatment could be in the books if they didn't fess up?

agreed 1234567890

that fit isn't all that bad though.

There's quite a few of Hedior fits that I liked, this is definitely not one of them.

Jackphotograpy: where do you live and what kind of women do you go for? Keep in mind most people classified as gothninja are hardly dressed in an extreme way aside from say Still, WinQ, Chris. They might live in a large city and go for a diff type of girl (or boy) than you, maybe less collegiate Ugg-wearing, more upmarket. That is if they don't already got plenty of that waiting for them at home making a pie.

oh yeah, definitely. the socks get longer each day...until he breaks

Guest chemi
There's quite a few of Hedior fits that I liked, this is definitely not one of them.

Jackphotograpy: where do you live and what kind of women do you go for? Keep in mind most people classified as gothninja are hardly dressed in an extreme way aside from say Still, WinQ, Chris. They might live in a large city and go for a diff type of girl (or boy) than you, maybe less collegiate Ugg-wearing, more upmarket. That is if they don't already got plenty of that waiting for them at home making a pie.

Pretty sure JackPhotography is from New Mexico (0) and possibly the first person in the state who's ever worn WTAPS.

Pretty sure JackPhotography is from New Mexico (0) and possibly the first person in the state who's ever worn WTAPS.

he is from Albuquerque, NM. as am I. he might be the only dude here wearing wtaps, but he sure doesn't deviate from the overly-macho xenophobia (+ homophobia) of the area.

my hair has been sucking major dick for the past 10 months. It's just reached the point of being long enough for me to start doing shit with it.

I don't have it cut actually, I shaved my head in may last year and that was the last time it was cut. Sometimes it looks like complete ass, but other times it can look aight with some product. I'm waiting till I hit the one year mark to get it cut by someone gud (which I still haven't found in LA).

julius1s.jpg

On a unrelated note, should I sell this jacket? I have one in a very very similar configuration. The leather, lining, and collar are different on this one, but not quite sure it's really enough to warrant keeping both.

but man does it ever fit gud..

my hair has been sucking major dick for the past 10 months. It's just reached the point of being long enough for me to start doing shit with it.

I thought it wasn't really fair for winq to get tossed into that category ($10k on fashunz, $7 on haircutz)... there are countless ppl on here that are infinitely more guilty of this.

he is from Albuquerque, NM. as am I. he might be the only dude here wearing wtaps, but he sure doesn't deviate from the overly-macho xenophobia (+ homophobia) of the area.

Yes I am also of hispanic ethnicity, play in a local mariachi band and wear a sombrero most of the time. My favorite food is taco bell and I used to be a coke mule in juarez when I was younger. I'm just a normal New Mexican, sans the w)taps.

i won't exactly snitch on the kind of girls that winq likes, but i can tell you that those girls were checking him out as we were on melrose last saturday.

ha.

words

C'mon. you didn't need to write all that, man.

Yes I am also of hispanic ethnicity, play in a local mariachi band and wear a sombrero most of the time. My favorite food is taco bell and I used to be a coke mule in juarez when I was younger. I'm just a normal New Mexican, sans the w)taps.

wouldn't that cancel your xenophobia if youre an immigrant yourself?

i dun get ur logic

doesn't surprise me, dude is retarded anyway.