WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

85l1qhc.jpg

can someone explain what is going on with the front of this jacket?

Those North Face® Steep Tech jackets are for downhill skiers and are like armor. It probably has 2 rows of snaps and half-dozen zippers on the front. Very, very waterproof and very , very warm. Can't imagine wearing it anywhere off the mountain. I had one of those about 10 years ago. Didn't even know they still made 'em.

Those North Face® Steep Tech jackets are for downhill skiers and are like armor. It probably has 2 rows of snaps and half-dozen zippers on the front. Very, very waterproof and very , very warm. Can't imagine wearing it anywhere off the mountain. I had one of those about 10 years ago. Didn't even know they still made 'em.

also

i was once getting searched by a police officer. weed in my back pocket. dude was so distracted by all of the pockets on my steep tech i was able to slip it up my sleeve while he was searching me

form AND function

ya people at come to my work and want them because they are big and have fur. i discourage people from buying them because they are meant for extreme conditions. its like buying a hummer to go camping at a campsite.

why'z he need 2 olive oils and 17 spatulas? likewtfyo?!?

edit - and a french tickler in the utensil holder thingy. likewtfyo?!?

I wish I could rep but the people I want to +rep are always the same so no dice.