WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

I wanna buy ur thom swags but I keep spending all my money on Jil Sanderz at 70% off.

Sale time is bad time to be selling things.

I always check your threads though, since we're almost the same size.

I aint blame ya for dat! Jil at 70 is nice. I gots a silk/cashmere sweater jawn if ur interested for cheap cheap.

Smaller t-shirts?? Don`t listen to these SuFags FIS. Get BIGGER, LONGER tee shirts and BIGGER jeans and SAG. Unless you have a pin head, shits gonna look way better.

Look at Seenmy, he`s a tall skinny mother fucker (6`5 or something) who wears streetwear so well. Especially his older stuff where he was like a refined sneaker head. Right now Seenmy is wearing some loose Samurais sagged. Looks good.

I`m a tall skinny motherfucker too (6`2 and 165) and I love it coz I`m healthy coz I`m naturally like that, I fit into a lot of clothes that bigger dudes my height don`t.

Choose style, don`t choose SuFu trend of the minute.

you are very tall and thin, so at least you have that to go on

it seems like your jeans are pulled up to your belly button but i cant really tell... as the others mentioned, those jawns are look better worn lower on the hips

to start finding out how to balance the upper half of your sillhouette, invest in some american apparel shirts and find out what the best pit-to-pit and length measurements are for you, then look for better tops that match those measurements

i'd either stick to the diors, if youre looking for something smaller opt for april 77 or cheap monday. from the looks of the picture, your hips and thighs come out quite a bit more than your calves... so... maybe something with a wider thigh measurement that runs the same width all the way to the hem

and the shoes... i know youre attatched to them but damn, what the hell are those monstrosities? opt for simpler sneakers like converse or vans

also, take better pictures. change of location, lighting and pose make all the difference in how your clothes appear to fit in a picture. facing head on towards the camera with your feet together tends to make everyone look like they have child-bearing hips, especially if the camera is at waist-level

milspex is cracking me up cause typically fearitself is the kind of kid he would go after not support. mil realize this you and seenmy know how to wear your shit, fearitself looks like a stiff ass manakin, fucking clothes wear him.

Smaller t-shirts?? Don`t listen to these SuFags FIS. Get BIGGER, LONGER tee shirts and BIGGER jeans and SAG. Unless you have a pin head, shits gonna look way better.

Look at Seenmy, he`s a tall skinny mother fucker (6`5 or something) who wears streetwear so well. Especially his older stuff where he was like a refined sneaker head. Right now Seenmy is wearing some loose Samurais sagged. Looks good.

I`m a tall skinny motherfucker too (6`2 and 165) and I love it coz I`m healthy coz I`m naturally like that, I fit into a lot of clothes that bigger dudes my height don`t.

Choose style, don`t choose SuFu trend of the minute.

isn't this banworthy now?

ding ding ding

all this being said, i'm 6'1" and 165 and i'm pretty sure if i wore a shirt like that i would have the appearnace of not only some boobs, but a super intense gut

im 6'0" and 160 and i dont look like i have any fat on my body... i dont get it

you are very tall and thin, so at least you have that to go on

it seems like your jeans are pulled up to your belly button but i cant really tell... as the others mentioned, those jawns are look better worn lower on the hips

to start finding out how to balance the upper half of your sillhouette, invest in some american apparel shirts and find out what the best pit-to-pit and length measurements are for you, then look for better tops that match those measurements

i'd either stick to the diors, if youre looking for something smaller opt for april 77 or cheap monday. from the looks of the picture, your hips and thighs come out quite a bit more than your calves... so... maybe something with a wider thigh measurement that runs the same width all the way to the hem

and the shoes... i know youre attatched to them but damn, what the hell are those monstrosities? opt for simpler sneakers like converse or vans

also, take better pictures. change of location, lighting and pose make all the difference in how your clothes appear to fit in a picture. facing head on towards the camera with your feet together tends to make everyone look like they have child-bearing hips, especially if the camera is at waist-level

I actually did recently buy some american apparel shirts and I think they fit pretty well. And I understand the criticism from the jeans not sagging enough. Tey are way too tight and thats the only place I could wear them. That is why I am selling, I was just trying them on. I wasn't able to sag the jeans because they didnt fit. Otheriwse I would have. And I was posed like that so I didnt bend the jeans or get any wear on them because I am selling them

I actually did recently buy some american apparel shirts and I think they fit pretty well. And I understand the criticism from the jeans not sagging enough. Tey are way too tight and thats the only place I could wear them. That is why I am selling, I was just trying them on. I wasn't able to sag the jeans because they didnt fit. Otheriwse I would have. And I was posed like that so I didnt bend the jeans or get any wear on them because I am selling them

Hint: don't take WAYWT pictures of clothes that you know don't fit you.

It's Rogue Status, I think it's the project of Rob Dydrek and Travis Barker.

Sad story, going from professional skateboarder or playing in a popular pop-punk band, to making tees that only appeal to fillipinos. :(

no you are an idiot.

RS is Johan watever the fuk his name is's project. i dont know if travis barker actually has anything to do with it. But i've ehard that dyrdek helps them out alot (?)