WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Not that bad, if the hoody wasn't so green and the shoes didn't have purple on them it would be even better. Also, the sheen that some raw denimz have drives me crazy, I really hate how it looks and this is a good example of it. If you like then cool, but yeah your fit really isn't that bad.

soundbomber makes milspex look like a retarded hype-monkey (that he in fact is).

up with soundbomber, down with milspex.

otherway around for me. milspex is legit.

you cant fuck with this guy.

you might not like his attitude, but he IS streetwear

and how is milspex a hype-monkey?

he has been posting bascially the same fit since his first post in waywt.

supreme, wtaps and jordans

i apologize for teh backhanded compliment but this would be the thread for it to happen in. in this thread full of bickering and shit talking something awesome happened recently. finally a fit from our happiest poster that fits his body porportions, doesnt look awkward and whose colors complement each other. and for this i have + repped our good friend bullen. much improved

080122.jpg

otherway around for me. milspex is legit.

you cant fuck with this guy.

you might not like his attitude, but he IS streetwear

and how is milspex a hype-monkey?

he has been posting bascially the same fit since his first post in waywt.

supreme, wtaps and jordans

exactly why he is a hype-monkey

because he wears the same thing everyday.

he says he understands where it comes from, and yet, he doesn't bother to ever try to update or at least modify his look. if i saw him on the street i'd think to myself, "hey, there's a guy who looks almost retarded because of the way he dresses." if you're gonna dress like he does, maybe try and be a little authentic? i dress like a upper-middle class white jew cause i am one. maybe he should stop dressing like the street--hustla he wants to be and more like the rich boy conservative asshole he is.

i find his looks to be inauthentic and trite. i've stated this clearly before in so many words...

i don't dislike milspex's clothing, or his life choices (which i don't care for, but could care less about), but i'm sick of his militant-"i'm always right" attitude. the guy reps his brands, awesome, sweet, good for him - but you can't get one post in one the guy edgewise because if its different than his opinion, he immediately takes it as an insult. seriously, the guy is like a gung-hoe streetwear narrow-minded retard. i'm sick of his shitty attitude, and maybe its time for him to stop buying so much supreme. i don't think he realizes he looks just like any other hypbeast out there, and in reality, no ones gonna give him the gratis of being like "hey cool supreme flannel" because i'm pretty sure no one would know either way. he just looks like any other dude trying to emulate a streetwear metality that isn't honest to anything. so milspex, if you read this, i don't dislike you, just get over yourself and start being less of a defensive baby.

on another note, i neg'd bullen back in the day and called him a midget. bullen, if you read this, i apologize. while you are short, you are still the happiest motherfucker on this site. good on ya.

he says he understands where it comes from, and yet, he doesn't bother to ever try to update or at least modify his look.

Wouldn't this be pretty much the opposite of being hype-y? Hype is to blindly follow the latest shit, and what you described does not at all fit into that.

And how the fuck does dressing like your social background implies create 'authenticity'? That would be incredibly boring, and I would probably be wearing abercrombie and fitch with a north face jacket right now if that was to be the way it is.

Love the style or hate it, but at least know what you're talking about before you get into these diatribes.

he says he understands where it comes from, and yet, he doesn't bother to ever try to update or at least modify his look. if i saw him on the street i'd think to myself, "hey, there's a guy who looks almost retarded because of the way he dresses." if you're gonna dress like he does, maybe try and be a little authentic? i dress like a upper-middle class white jew cause i am one. maybe he should stop dressing like the street--hustla he wants to be and more like the rich boy conservative asshole he is.

Isn't that the polar opposite of what a hypebeast is? I would never dress like milspex, but he has the 'look' down pat. Probably the most consistent poster on sufu.

i think milspex dresses 'authentic' and looks gud in it. but what the fuck is authentic anyways? if you can wear the garments and have enough swag to push it, then that'll pass for me. and given the amount of time he's been pushing the look, he definitely has it.

maybe he should stop dressing like the street--hustla he wants to be and more like the rich boy conservative asshole he is.

You think I`m rich? Ever seen the backgrounds in my pics? I`ve been living in some shared dump or another ever since I started posting here. I lived outta home since I was 18 and everything I have I saved up for by doing whatever job after I paid rent.

You sure you`re talking about me?

this is the shit talking thread.

its 110% delivering right now.

but while im at it...

while i both enjoy and respect the way millspex and soundbomber dress, milspex wins this one by a long shot for me. soundbombers fits are consistant but run somewhat dry and uninteresting to me after however many northface jackets he wore. While milspex's fits remained interesting despite him wearing a pair of BDU's everyday.

Guest Pettibon
this is the shit talking thread.

its 110% delivering right now.

but while im at it...

while i both enjoy and respect the way millspex and soundbomber dress, milspex wins this one by a long shot for me. soundbombers fits are consistant but run somewhat dry and uninteresting to me after however many northface jackets he wore. While milspex's fits remained interesting despite him wearing a pair of BDU's everyday.

you dress pretty badly and are generally an asshole, but i agree. i love milspex's style. it's too bad he's trapped in the late 1990s and will never get out. he'll probably dress this way when he's 80 and still listen to CDs.

you dress pretty badly and are generally an asshole, but i agree. i love milspex's style. it's too bad he's trapped in the late 1990s and will never get out. he'll probably dress this way when he's 80 and still listen to CDs.

thats when I be gettin my MINIDISC on, SON.

kid_headphones.jpg