WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

look at this asshole's fit above me. i hate on crminsky/the neck and mad members (we) hate on calvin oscar and other lower on the sufu foodchain. the thing is, is that while many of them are "wack" and look fucked-up/say dumb shit, i can actually admit to not totally despising them 100%. when compared to the beefcake above me at least they have somewhat of an (common)interest in fashion/clothing. although they don't play the sufu-game very well, they are on the forum for the right reasons. members like the one above me with the leather-daddy physique and shitty ass cock-civillian ensemble who contribute nothing but pathetic attempts of humor should be fucking executed or deported. seriously just parasites. nothing but fucking vultures.

it's like mad niggas here join, study up in superdenim, subtly stroke the cocks of the sufu "mod" classes, fondle the cocks of certain og sufu "power-elite," and rack their brains to sound eloqent. then they start hating on other niggas/"noobs" who joined up after them in like post 2006. obvious formula. making mad stupid-ass threads that other simple-minded niggas are easily amused by. fuck off already.

Guest Pettibon
Pettibon's suggestions for The Cancer that is Killing Superfuture so far:

1. The French

2. White People

3. Bless Trinkets

4. The Retarded

Possible cures:

1. Size 11 Visvim Ancestors

nah you got it all wrong. i dont give a fuck about the "cancer." for all i care this forum could be just like ISS. different is not necessarily worse (i know that's a hard concept for wayne and the "good ol' days" crew). if i had to pick a cancer i would say it's the closed registration. jcoteri, it goes like this: french > metropolitan french > belgian (keep in mind that calling someone belgian is like calling them stupid) > french canadian > francophile.

Did you seriously just rank provincial French over metropolitan French?

I'll take the galleries, fashion houses and stick thin womenfolk over a bunch of conservative nuts who only live to consume animals in the most barbaric ways ever conceived by man. Neg rep for you.

Guest Pettibon

I'll take the galleries, fashion houses and stick thin womenfolk over a bunch of conservative nuts who only live to consume animals in the most barbaric ways ever conceived by man. Neg rep for you.

man, you should have kept your mouth shut and neg repped me. now everyone knows that you don't know what metropolitan france is. perhaps i should have just said european france or something.

Yuck... Please stop.

he's not really attacking any minorities or persecuted people . . . i dont think he deserves a banning. but as a rule of thumb, french canadians are really stupid. i'm sure the posters on this board are exceptions to that rule.

1-26-2008-evening-resized.jpg

For the evening. I was looking through my big box of stuff and I found the bandanna that I got at the Self Edge x Fernet x Sufu party, so I decided to throw it on and see how it looked.

I was looking through a big thread of shitty fits and I found you, so I decided to throw it in this thread.