WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

it could be the Bold Helvetica with nxt lvl bolding.. I dont think the font itself is bad, but the black blur in the background thrown together with the yellow color makes it quite apalling. so yea basically the whole "logo" is pretty shitty.

Yea I'm not too sure how I feel about lildavids blatant hipsterism, hey I guess it just another style to add to the melting pot?

At least he's a well dress hipster compared to ones here that have a77, or another tight jean, and AA. don't forget vans.

i think hes a worst kind of hipster as they are wearing what hipsters wore 2 years ago now!if your gonna be 'hip' at least be up to date or a head of the game I probably just hate on this look as its the bastardisation of streetwear this is what people think streetwear is and i hate that

i think hes a worst kind of hipster as they are wearing what hipsters wore 2 years ago now!if your gonna be 'hip' at least be up to date or a head of the game I probably just hate on this look as its the bastardisation of streetwear this is what people think streetwear is and i hate that

word word.

Guest Pettibon

why is it that recently everyone and their cousin came to talk about what streetwear is? not aiming that statement at seenmy in particular, since he probably is more informed than i am, but in the past week everybody seemed to know exactly what japanese/american/etc streetwear is and why this outfit is bad (no brand harmony, period authenticity) and why that outfit is good.

...bastardisation of streetwear this is what people think streetwear is and i hate that

Streetwear??! Fucking clowns was what came to mind first, esp. the guy on the left. And the aggregate of them...trying too hard.

But I get your point. Ultimately, this is a failure, a caricaturization of however you might want to characterize this as.

abso-fucking-lutely.

somehow streetwear got publicly defined as: put seizure inducing sneakers on, rivalled only by pokemon in mass seizurizing. then base rest of wardrobe around colourways of sneakers. if not possible, create more seizure inducing patterns by wearing clashing combinations of colour and patterns that only voltron can strike down. the sneakerheads have given birth to pending doom.