WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

what a trainwreck of a thread

lets stop talking about this please.. all I wanted to know is who JP was talking about, you should all just start a milspex thread to beast over him in if its that big a deal

this nig should shut the fuck up really. your shits mad fucking weak all day everyday.

1-24-08.jpg

from hot topic alterna-teen to failed budget gothninja to nu-rave groupie....

can't take this nigga seriously. he can't get any look right (mainly because everything is forced or merely an imitation).

just imagine the top piece's silouette if he took this pic with his arms down.

fear looks like he's 6'4'' 6'5''

he's 6'4"

6 5 \ 10chars

you said you were 6'4"

don't front that extra inch son.

matsu, he aint bigger than me. i r sufu's biggest. theres another dude who is 6'7" i think... but im the most consistently tall human here.

he's 6'4"

you said you were 6'4"

don't front that extra inch son.

matsu, he aint bigger than me. i r sufu's biggest. theres another dude who is 6'7" i think... but im the most consistently tall human here.

well I was playing basketball and I always said I was six four. And this guy there told me that i was taller cuz he was 6 4 and I was clearly taller than him. I measured my height after that. I am 6 foot 5 and a half.

well I was playing basketball and I always said I was six four. And this guy there told me that i was taller cuz he was 6 4 and I was clearly taller than him. I measured my height after that. I am 6 foot 5 and a half.

i think you're frontin.

snitch.

nuvjs.jpg

^^that does not utterly disgust me.

you might be improving

really? did you not notice the fucking FRENCH CUFFS? GAHGGGHHHHH what the fuck, i hope someone punches this kid in the cock so hard.

I used to work at this shitty mall suit store, and all these fucking assholes would come in and buy those stupid french cuff shirts and the fakest shitties bling cufflinks they could find and wear them to shitty fucking guido bars. you're like a tall nerdy version of one of those kids that accidentally stumbled onto forums where people actually give a shit about clothes.

jeeps thats crazy

what inseam do you look for, like 36?

man you shoulda let me sell you my samurais

yeah, 36 or larger inseam is for me. i have some things in 34, but they are a little shortish all around. and unfortunately, i have an odd sized waist, 35, so im always stuck between sizes unless its raw denim or something.

*points to chest*

you're the other 6'7" person. if so, RIGHT THE FUCK ON BROTHAMAN.

Guest Pettibon
^^that does not utterly disgust me.

you might be improving

funny, because your waywts (you had two, right?) were both nothing to brag about. don't come out with that "i was cleaning the house" shit either...maybe i'll "shit talk" them tomorrow.

i can't believe that second one is actually real. the motherfucker is literally a goth fucking ninja. what kills me is he's trying to be fucking hardcore or some shit with a mask, guitar, and spray paint on his fucking walls.

the only way this could get any worse, is if he wore the boots on his hands and shoved them up his ass.

this kid needs to get fucked.

funny, because your waywts (you had two, right?) were both nothing to brag about. don't come out with that "i was cleaning the house" shit either...maybe i'll "shit talk" them tomorrow.

they weren't having specials at the "blue oyster." if he wore a leather hat, vest, and pants he would have at least looked auethentic. he has the true physique of a "leather daddy."