WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i love the way milspex dresses... even though he'd hate how i do... and that makes me sad... but yo ipods are wack... so he gets respect for that too... even though i assume he has bad taste in music... his arguments against tight jeans are kind of funny sometimes too... and don't make sense... but that's alright.

I think that's what conan o'brian would wear if he hated his life but loved korean ambassadors

Guest Pettibon
nuh uh, right now I`m cranking Tomomi Kahala - Storytelling.

^_^ konichiwaaaaa As for me this song! ! It loves! r u gaijin? thanx a millliiioooooon *_*

you dress pretty badly and are generally an asshole, but i agree. i love milspex's style. it's too bad he's trapped in the late 1990s and will never get out. he'll probably dress this way when he's 80 and still listen to CDs.

guess i had this coming since this is the shit talking thread. havent had too many problems with my fits, but if you have certain critiques, i'd be glad to listen. but props. i was pretty stumped for a second.

stop posting in this thread, just post in chat edition like a normal person, you'd probably get less shit if you posted there anyway

it looks okay, but why the hell are you so hunched over? seriously, you dont always bury your neck into your chest like that do you?

also, i still have reservations about your choice of shoes and waywt location

stop posting in this thread, just post in chat edition like a normal person, you'd probably get less shit if you posted there anyway

it looks okay, but why the hell are you so hunched over? seriously, you dont always bury your neck into your chest like that do you?

also, i still have reservations about your choice of shoes and waywt location

I was hunched over because I wore a hat and wanted to show that. And I was specifically told numerous times to just post here but i can try chat edition some other time.

fridge pic

2bd407.jpg