WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

the locuct is like a seizure lazer light show i saw one song never wanted to see that again...

floorpunch is easily one of the bset bands from new jersey ever... too bad they broke up, their vinyl is gold on ebayz..

hardcore kids into streetwear - blame lockin out www.lockinoutrecords.com ; specfically blame cold world with lyrics such as "BIG L REST IN PEACE", bape rip off shirts, etc etc

generic hardcore kid uniform: lockin out shirt; camo shorts; dunk sbs

^constant yo, shut the fuck up. aite.

hahahahaahahahahhahaahhahaahahha

j. p. is a bizarre human. i saw headwound city last year and could for the life of me understand why he was having a seizure up and down the stage.

only later did i understand who that was and who the locust were.

Originally Posted by JCMStyles viewpost.gif

CIMG48392.jpg

- Juicy Couture hooded fur black coat [not pictured]

- Juicy Couture sweater

- Armani Collezioni sweater [underneath]

- Tiffany & Co. Sterling Silver bracelet

- Emporio Armani watch [not even noticable..]

- Black Gucci belt

- Dior Homme 17.5cm jeans

- High top white C.Rec's [not pictured]

fuck this cotton candy ass nigga.

Nigga dun werr those brands right. Gotta floss dem brand names! Where's the green/red, big G or juicy gothic like print? Shit looks like express

Originally Posted by JCMStyles viewpost.gif

CIMG48392.jpg

- Juicy Couture hooded fur black coat [not pictured]

- Juicy Couture sweater

- Armani Collezioni sweater [underneath]

- Tiffany & Co. Sterling Silver bracelet

- Emporio Armani watch [not even noticable..]

- Black Gucci belt

- Dior Homme 17.5cm jeans

- High top white C.Rec's [not pictured]

fuck this cotton candy ass nigga.

Looks like he bought his entire outfit from saks or neiman marcus etc etc etc etc.

Guest Methimphibian
Nigga dun werr those brands right. Gotta floss dem brand names! Where's the green/red, big G or juicy gothic like print? Shit looks like express

hahahah, i'd have to agree.

24d4poo.jpg

i'm sorry but quit posting your own fucking fits in this thread. we get it, you have zero self esteem. we also get that you like the way you look and that clearly you care what we have to say. BUT WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT. or at least i don't. post that shit in chat edition and get replys there but you're just being a fucking troll posting it in this thread every single shitty fit after another. gahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

/rant.

Guest Pettibon
i'm sorry but quit posting your own fucking fits in this thread. we get it, you have zero self esteem. we also get that you like the way you look and that clearly you care what we have to say. BUT WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT. or at least i don't. post that shit in chat edition and get replys there but you're just being a fucking troll posting it in this thread every single shitty fit after another. gahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

/rant.

yea keep playing to the peanut gallery. you know he only posts in here because you guys like it when he does.

Guest Pettibon
wooooo another Foron hero

what's a "Foron hero"? is it fearitself + moron? i dont particularly like fearitself but he's 16 years old and dumb, give him a damn break. fortune is just as dumb if not dumber than fearitself. you probably dont remember that because he took away his stupid signature and is now indistinguishable from any infrequent poster.