WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

I almost blacked out that night. That kinda counts as darkness. I just grabbed it from someone on supermarket a month or so ago when i was bored.

^he looks like a catamite.

???

erosetzeusav7fc3.jpg

I'll take it

As for the hat, i'm not responsible for what i wear on my head when i'm drunk.

On a non-me related note:

echarpe1.jpg

There are few clothing items in this world i hate more than those checkerboard vans. At least with crocs, you're admitting that you don't give a shit what you're wearing.

At least with crocs, you're admitting that you don't give a shit what you're wearing.

I don't think so, I've seen people that were really into Crocs.

You're right about the other point, now I only use them as my home shoes. Anyway, it's too cold/rainy here to go outside with these.

dscf1233tt6yi7.jpg

tiger of sweden, filippa k, nudie, thrifted

This guy seems okay, and he's clearly gotten better at dressing himself, but I don't get this outfit at all. I've seen every element of this outfit pulled off very well in the past, but the way this ensemble is put together it makes him look like a very young grandfather.

I am curious to hear what this guy does for fun. Does he go out like this? And if he does, where? Bingo?

This guy seems okay, and he's clearly gotten better at dressing himself, but I don't get this outfit at all. I've seen every element of this outfit pulled off very well in the past, but the way this ensemble is put together it makes him look like a very young grandfather.

I am curious to hear what this guy does for fun. Does he go out like this? And if he does, where? Bingo?

Haha I miss playing bingo at the legion hall... $5 pitchers of good beer :o

Its actually a work fit, minus the tie and shirt tuck.

I'd wear it and feel good about it. I'd undo my top button, though. But he lives real close to me. Maybe young grandfatherism is a regional thing.

I'd wear it and feel good about it. I'd undo my top button, though. But he lives real close to me. Maybe young grandfatherism is a regional thing.

Odd that you came to comment, as you were one of the people I had in mind (along with diamonds) when I mentioned how some people can pull off that look, or something similar.

I really can't pinpoint what it is that makes the outfit awful, it just is. Completely devoid of steez.

I think its a nice fit and not all that grandfather actually

Really? Destructo really hit the nail on the head, for work I try to do a total granpa steez.

i know him from somewhere (maybe not personally, but through a friend?) - like i've seen his face before and i recognize it now.

well we both went to Vic High( I only went for 1 semester) and i did use to sell pot(if you smoke pot this may be it)

I wouldn't go that far, nobody I know or hang out with emulates my style. Victoria is Chachi city, as far as I'm concerned.

Each individual piece is fine. The problem is that he lacks an essential trait to make this work together - and that is SWAGGER. This is the cancer that is killing superfuture. No attitude, no style, no presence, no swagger. Without it, it doesnt matter how good your clothes are, they will just look awkward.

you would get robbed everyday if you actually sold pot

I only got jacked once, and it was only for an 8th. still pretty bunk though. i live in victoria where everybody and their grandma at one time sold pot, so its not bad. one kid i know from school had his house broken into and a couple hundred dollars stolen, but he was about 100x bigger time than i was.