WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

nothing personal, but i hate looking at realmyth's outfits. throw bootlegs' in there too for good measure. i know people are going to say they both look dope, but in my eyes just more examples of money and style not being synonymous

agreed 100%; too many buy this stuff that either does not fit at the outset, needs to be tailored, or just doesn't work put on. I await the droves of haters to descend on me.

but ten you guys don't get the sick sadistic enjoyment from insulting me

yes, we find great enjoyment in it. you are the one who should feel embarrased for posting these pics and subjecting yourself to our hate. you may say you don't care, but at some point you will come to the realization that it is better that you stop posting because it will save your subconscience the pain and agony of realizing that the world outside your head thinks you look ridiculous. but in the mean time, ignorance is bliss, ain't it?

yes, we find great enjoyment in it. you are the one who should feel embarrased for posting these pics and subjecting yourself to our hate. you may say you don't care, but at some point you will come to the realization that it is better that you stop posting because it will save your subconscience the pain and agony of realizing that the world outside your head thinks you look ridiculous. but in the mean time, ignorance is bliss, ain't it?

its not the world outside, its superfuture.com that thinks I look ridiculous. BIG difference.

why is it the blandest dressers love to talk shit? Insecurity that they can't pull anything off besides tee, m65, jeans, and sneakers?

And dino might is definately angry with chris for making him horny for just a split second with his "cute" amazon girl look. HOW DARE YOU TRICK HIM INTO BEING A TEMPORARY HOMO!!!

Quoted for truth.

Some of yall niggaz need a drank or some puss or both.

boring. dont spread shits like that with your imagination. have a good sleep,dont drink too much. This is good for you.

separate note on your last post : I dont hate remarks like this one. But I tell ya, opinions from guys like you (for the first time i did a search for your posts) are not quite helpful. But thanks.

2iuapdz.jpg

Edit: shouldnt have wasted time arguing that. I dont hate Dino might's remarks, not at all. But yours are good for nothing.

lulzz

Are we about to begin the fit battle of fall 2006 that never happened? I'd go back and find some of your gems but honestly mate I can't be fucked. I do remember a skinny nerd in a Lucian Pellat Finet tee and Dunks standing in front of his dorm room door, once upon a time...

Bottom line realmyth, I really don't care too much your posts because they're either your shit outfits or a FS thread, but I was just taking the piss for your insole lifters. If that struck a nerve, all apologies. Seeing as we're here though, I might say that you don't pull off your shit and you know that as well as everyone else. Judging by the huge blurred spot above your shoulders in all your fit pics there's a gigantic fuckin noggin up there that looks like it belongs to a computer programmer or something, not a gothbeast. I'd go back to the drawing board if I were you. Maybe you can buy some swags too, I dunno.

agreed 100%; too many buy this stuff that either does not fit at the outset, needs to be tailored, or just doesn't work put on. I await the droves of haters to descend on me.

nothing personal and not trying to defend myself(i know im NOT dressed very well).

but i got confused when you jumped out saying the sleeves of some ann dem shirts are too long while they were meant to be that long.

lulzz

Are we about to begin the fit battle of fall 2006 that never happened? I'd go back and find some of your gems but honestly mate I can't be fucked. I do remember a skinny nerd in a Lucian Pellat Finet tee and Dunks standing in front of his dorm room door, once upon a time...

Bottom line realmyth, I really don't care too much your posts because they're either your shit outfits or a FS thread, but I was just taking the piss for your insole lifters. If that struck a nerve, all apologies. Seeing as we're here though, I might say that you don't pull off your shit and you know that as well as everyone else. Judging by the huge blurred spot above your shoulders in all your fit pics there's a gigantic fuckin noggin up there that looks like it belongs to a computer programmer or something, not a gothbeast. I'd go back to the drawing board if I were you. Maybe you can buy some swags too, I dunno.

Dear Mr Dismalfuture,

shut your hole, PLEASE.

too long didnt read.

Best,

realmyth