WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i can't be bothered to paste theblinding latest photo, but dude tries so hard it's sad. the jumping, the "artistic editing", the turquoise belt, and the fact that it is january and he wants to convince us that what he wore today was just a t-shirt.

Can't be bothered to cut and paste but why are there all of a sudden 2-4 posters in waywt that are doing their best cmirsky of last year impression?

Guest jmatsu
asuzanos fit is dope. the mickey mouse thing might be played out but he pulls it off pretty well. and judging by the other two people in the picture, it wasnt really a party where people wear expensive basics.

how is the fit "dope" when all we can see is the sweatshirt? the mickey mouse thing is beyond played out. if you weren't at the party i don't see how one could even judge based on two people alone....i am pretty confident that there had to at least be 3 people wearing "expensive basics" or whatever the fuck that means. what i was trying to say is that asuzano usually has great fits, but i was disapointed that he found it necessary to wear that particular /mickeymouse-uniform sweatshirt.

how is the fit "dope" when all we can see is the sweatshirt? the mickey mouse thing is beyond played out. if you weren't at the party i don't see how one could even judge based on two people alone....i am pretty confident that there had to at least be 3 people wearing "expensive basics" or whatever the fuck that means. what i was trying to say is that asuzano usually has great fits, but i was disapointed that he found it necessary to wear that particular /mickeymouse-uniform sweatshirt.

dude man, you cant get on the cobrasnake if youre out of uniform

2017257193_e27e93eed3.jpg

this guy is poliox3 if he sucked at fashion and was a total melvin

realmyth, where art thou? Finding you was easier than I thought, you were bestowed the honor of 'worst of the worst'...

35bgytx.jpg

Seriously? seriously?? Jmatsu's grandma out in Setagaya called and said she wanted her t-shirt back so she could go to the 100yen shop, and also that you look ugly.

btw you don't need to reply to that, I know it's going to go something along the lines of:

"dear mistuh DISMALFUTURE

please shut your mouth up and close

thnx million

realmyth/Hedior"

just saving you the effort mate.

good job. did you just find my other posts in 2006? pm me the links if you have time, thank you.i agree that it could belong to the worst. but sufu made me improve since i was not as blatant as you. you see i wasnt shit talking on others outfits...wheres ur new outfits? i dont care. but with that ugly blue m65/66(is that of one those knockoffs onebay,bought from some korean websites?),what can i say...oh well, maybe nothing

haha, thanks for posting here so often... you bring so much fun here. and it tells ppl again: this thread is so great. btw, have you got a job? sorry if you do. then find a better one maybe? i know how it feels mate.

lulzzzz

"too long. didn't read."

im waiting for someone...so... it now turns sorta interesting to talk to you when i have too much time. you know, in the real life i probably dont have such opportunities...

btw, just some kind suggestion: if you could, dont post "lulzzzzzzz" everytime ;) are you nervous or feeling uncomfortable or whatever? are you trying to show that you dont care? then just dont care. dont 'lulzzzzzzz" everytime. it doesnt really work.

honestly i dont know why you did that. nor do i care. but seeing you "lulzzzzzzz' again and again makes me feel sorry for you. take it easy.

Yes, pity me. My life is very hard.

BTW a friend who can't be with us has this to pass on:

"damn that nigga ugly"

Don't spend the hour searching for his WAYWT, you've already seen it. Maybe you even bought the t-shirt for $40.

Yes, pity me. My life is very hard.

BTW a friend who can't be with us has this to pass on:

"damn that nigga ugly"

Don't spend the hour searching for his WAYWT, you've already seen it. Maybe you even bought the t-shirt for $40.

lulzzzzzzzzzz. (can i use it for once?)

im so sorry to hear that you are having a hard life... with those good eyes that can tell from pixels if some photos are shopped or not, im sure you could live a much much better life. just not the right time yet.

kindest regards.

it's better to look good in knock offs, than to look terrible in expensive duds. right?

jus sayin'

some epic trash talk from dismal the past few pages. I can't rep.

i dont really care, as long as it could make you feel much better,seriously.

i dont see the point of posting some 2006 outfits tho...i did so when i was so surprised that even ppl like you could post in this thread shit talking on others outfits.:o well ,now i see its probably the only way that you could feel better. sorry i wasnt trying to be such a miserable human being. :(

now so sorry mate, i have to leave... try to focus on sth else? im glad to talk with you when i have too much time.

it's better to look good in knock offs, than to look terrible in expensive duds. right?

jus sayin'

some epic trash talk from dismal the past few pages. I can't rep.

you are completely right on this . just one thing tho, i hate knock offs. i'd rather go with some low-end stuff.

im just trying to suggest that if someone has too much time,dont stay there fucking himself with some others outfits..why not try to do sth else?

Where did all this come from? That old fit isn't very good but realmyth normally looks fine in his outfits. People used to be on dohnngho for similar stuff back in spring or last winter but it went away. That relaxed fit he just posted wasn't for everyone but i never saw people constantly complaining when he would stick to simple slim jeans, shoes/boots and a leather jacket. Oh well. Carry on with the hate.

thanks chronoaug for the kind words. but im ok with him....just let him do whatever he likes if thats the only way he could feel better...probably theres too much pressure for him in real life.

and a separate note, i hate that outfit myself. my head is too big compared to my narrow shoulders. but anyway i have learned not to wear super slim cut tees with V neck. hmmm.. what have you learned dismalfuture?

What have I learned? That in having a conversation with such an eloquent fellow such as you, I should leave my next week free in order for you to come up with witty comebacks that are completely understandable, and to be prepared to relearn the world from your third-world point of view. And for lots of ugly bobblehead.