WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

nothing personal and not trying to defend myself(i know im NOT dressed very well).

but i got confused when you jumped out saying the sleeves of some ann dem shirts are too long while they were meant to be that long.

the 'too long' refers mostly to blazers and such, I think there is a little more leeway with shirts (from a visual perspective). Wasn't referring specifically to you, either (hedior, actually)

the 'too long' refers mostly to blazers and such, I think there is a little more leeway with shirts (from a visual perspective). Wasn't referring specifically to you, either (hedior, actually)

i actually had a light blazer from ann d that i sold. The sleeves are about 78-79cm while it is size xs. So i read the extra length as intentional.

maybe its not an embarrasment for me because I have no cares for what this board thinks

Stop fucking posting in WAYWT if you don't really give a fuck. And stop using having a sadistic joy as a reason. It's so fucking lame. You just lost now go fuck off with your ugly outfits and loser attitude.

that's it? For fuck's sake, it's about ten lines, seriously...

was going out for dinner... but after seeing your pics i dont think its worth reading your comments. whats the war about? you are changing thetopic. I was saying, and im gon say again, it is really hilarious to see ppl like you talking about shits on other ppl's outfits here. i think most ppl who have never played those tricks before wont even know such things, like i have never heard of lifters. Relax, nobodys giving a fuck to what you did to your pics. who will always think about that. you know it yourself. theres nothing wrong with that(those lifters could be part of your outfits and i actually like the rick owens high heels). But arent you worried that one day ur girl friend will know the truth? good for you.

if you are really interested in my bodytype or whatever, checkout those measurements in my sale threads. but keep in mind i wont sell any stuff to you coz i think that would be a dishonor to these designers.

Get a job son. Dont just sit there hating others clothes. it wont help.

Oh and on another note can the clueless motherfuckers who complain as soon as they see an high-end outfit consisting of non-tight clothes shut the fuck up? Kthxbye!!!

this better not be in regards to me

not a damn thing, im a hermit due to the weather fo today and maybe next couple :( im going crazy

edit i gave him rep for having enough nuts to show his nuts hahaaha

not a damn thing, im a hermit due to the weather fo today and maybe next couple :( im going crazy

edit i gave him rep for having enough nuts to show his nuts hahaaha

dammit man. at least brave the pub.

you posted 2 fits today or something? get out sheesh.

:rolleyes:

/why did you give him +rape?

damn man.

get out your house!

its shittin here too, but i managed to get out for the night.

NEVER!!!!! i am happy for now got beer and smokes tomorrow i will leave

:( i just realized i have quoted a Korean nut

i will shut my mouth up

sorrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

NO MORE FOBS ON SUFU. There should be a English proficiency test on this board!

why is it the blandest dressers love to talk shit? Insecurity that they can't pull anything off besides tee, m65, jeans, and sneakers?

I don't think it's that, more that it's more fun to shit talk on badly dressed rich people who mindlessly throw together uber-expensive shit than to shit talk on some kid who just about scraped enough cash together for some raw denims.

dear sidneylo,just a quick question

are you originally Vietnamese?

@ @

if the answer was yes, i would shut my mouth up coz i dun talk to Vietnamese

over

Korean bother my life, truly

dear DJ RADIO

are you America Born Nipponese?

for gods sake, dun follow me around

thx a millllliiiiooooonnnn

lulzzzz

THIS IS THE FACE OF RACIAL PURITY