WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Good suggestion. If you want people to judge your fit, you actually have to show them what it looks like. Sitting on the bed, makes your fit look two sizes too small and awkard as f***. Stand up and take the picture again, it may help, but no guarantees.

edit: I have to agree w/ other posters that your present fit regardless of how akward is still head and heals above your mcLovin fit.

The McLovin fit would have been saved by a tight undershirt of proper length (If I can see your wrist bones on a full length shirt, it is too short) and a descent pair of jeans.

how about you work on your own fit before talking shit last one i seen was Lame......

why isnt anybody hating on this?

dsc00458kw5.jpg

awkward fitting and looks pretty ridiculous and those gram shoes dont go well with the rolled jeans, and rolling your jeans inwards? idk but nothing really works imo

and hes also wearin that tee with the dude with the octopus up his ass on the back

why isnt anybody hating on this?

dsc00458kw5.jpg

awkward fitting and looks pretty ridiculous and those gram shoes dont go well with the rolled jeans, and rolling your jeans inwards? idk but nothing really works imo

and hes also wearin that tee with the dude with the octopus up his ass on the back

nobody is hating because they're too busy plus repping me for it

but i agree i duno why i rolled the jeans inwards it does look mighty akward

dsc00458kw5.jpg

corpus, cheap monday, altered j lindeberg, nudie, gram

ugh. despite the fact that you stuffed the hems of your jeans up into themselves today, we still know you are WAYWT'ing the same exact outfit everyday. stop that. it sucks.

Preparing for the coming storm in L.A.

91223405.jpg

Dolce and Gabbana leather trenchcoat

Dolce and Gabbana high chelsea boots with detachable chain

10th Anniversary G-Star Elwood jeans

Hooded cashmere sweater

YSL belt with SS Buckle

Dior Sunglasses

Scent: L'Artisan Parfumeur Voleur de Roses

You'd probably be better off preparing for the barrage of insults headed your way if you really step outside looking like that. If I was walking down the street and passed you, I'd take about 5 steps away just to avoid you, it'd be embarrassing for us both.

2008_01050050.png

ugh. you have potential though.

Rocking the cradle and SEXI04 contest concept

IMG_1949copy.jpg

more here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/sexi04/

set-72157603630450962

Detail pics of '1992 Yo-yo championship tee' please.

That guy up there who called you '90's nerd' was actually pretty spot-on. The sad thing is that you have potential, but it looks light years away at this point. As far as I know, there is no secret potion for swagger, so the best advice I can give you for now is to go do some drugs, listen to some real music, fuck lots of girls, and win the lottery overnight so you can buy nicer clothes.

yesterday's fit, same shoes

d428a962.jpg

great. you, misterpretender, and plongin can all get together and bring your mothers along, and the six of you can go shoppppppping!

IMG_5841.jpg

Hi. You make me ashamed to be Korean.

it's hilarious that you're even in this thread talking shit to other people. no matter how much shit you talk, doesn't make up for the fact that you've posted the same thing like 4 or 5 times in a row now. and on top of all this you just gave some poor guy advice on using his camera?!! are you fucking serious?? your camera fucking sucks dude!

I make 2mpx look better than he makes 6 mpx look. nuff said. and the last five fits that were all the same thing got me more + reps than all the other fits I posted put together, and got some +reps from people whos opinions are worth a lot more than yours are. no offence.

and to all the "recycling fits" point: do you expect me to post a streetwear fit? a gothninja fit? wear a dress?

you camera still sucks. no offense.

if you're on this site for +rep you got bigger problems to worry about... no offense.

no. just a different t-shirt will do. no offense.

Why be a douche to me? I wasn't trying to offend him, i was just offering my opinion. I trust the posters opinions who have +repped me because I'm familiar with their posts and appreciate the advice I've seen them give in the past.

I'm not here "for +rep" but I am here for feedback on my clothing and style.

Just a different tshirt? I highly doubt this is true.

I make 2mpx look better than he makes 6 mpx look. nuff said. and the last five fits that were all the same thing got me more + reps than all the other fits I posted put together, and got some +reps from people whos opinions are worth a lot more than yours are. no offence.

and to all the "recycling fits" point: do you expect me to post a streetwear fit? a gothninja fit? wear a dress?

the fuck is this guy? who gives a fuck about +rep you fuckin idiot. a small number of us can -rep you and you'll be back at red peen. so please, do shut the fuck up.

cant be happier the cruel 2007 is over.

2165900138_a86a571418.jpg

gustavolins blazer

basic blk tee

cloak chino pants

lanvin sneakers

nothing personal, but i hate looking at realmyth's outfits. throw bootlegs' in there too for good measure. i know people are going to say they both look dope, but in my eyes just more examples of money and style not being synonymous

Bootlegs I like, it's Hedior and realmyth that bother me. The thing that really bothers me is that realmyth insists on wearing 3" Costanza lifters in his shoes all the time. Seriously. When did Lanvins end up looking like Vans chukkas.

Go spend your money on a haircut and some contact lenses.

1-04-08.jpg

urbn beanie

stephan schneider cardigan

rick owens tee / tank / messenger

natalia brilli whistle pendant

vera wang for kohls wool gauntlets

tsubi jeans

dior boots

this isnt because i dont like chris or his outfit, because i like both. and no homohating or anything like that.. but recent outfits have almost looked more like cute asian amazon girl than the chris i recognize

maybe its the hat and mittens contributing..

I really love that stephan schneider cardigan. I always admire it when browsing (drooling over) south willard's site. I think i like the branquinho one a bit more but given chris's style, he probably made the right choice

skinny gay guy + mens high end + random women's clothing = cute asian amazon girl?

no.

a picture of a tall skinny asian gay gay that looks like he could possibly be a cute asian amazon girl = cute asian amazon girl

nothing to do with the guy or high end part. just looks. womens clothing would still figure into the equation though im sure.