WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Selegna, you're always cool in my book, but nf one is all right.

Course, I am an old school punk rocker, so there you go.

tange.. its not even the outfit.. i could care less..

ITS THE FACE. hahah

its just fuck.. day in and day out.. famous does that shit too. it fucking bugs.

i dunno about hardcore these days. do kids in the new school scene dress like house of denial? is wearing 80's mainstream pop tees considered hardcore? you get punker points for the aquisition of madonna or spice girl tees?

i mean he i supposed can get away with the "i love morrisey/smiths" bit cause their covers were on a bunch of comps, unbroken loved them, and pretty much every early emo-femme boy had meat is murder.

anyway back to his fit. proportionally, it looks like it'd be at the mall or some random doodoo suburb. hypebeast whatever...shit we've already covered and hated on. hypebeast/street that looks wack.

back 2 the madonna tee and supreme cap. the incorporation of the madonna tee is the biggest flaw. no matter how much he claims to love madonna, the tee is obviously just to get a reaction outta people. obviously his shit as mentioned would easily have been dismissed as a hypebeast fit. guy realized this and is trying desperately to to feed the sufu hate machine. now if we give him the benefit of the doubt, he's just a hypebeast who happens to listen 2 madonna, but the fact that he feels he has to name drop a bunch of bands, and get stupid about hardcore, and rep that tee (irony aspect has been destroyed dead and gone by mainly L.A....so he fails there. bigger insult to everyone's intelligence is that he claims he likes that sort of fodder. if he really does, argument is over. he really is as wack as they come) makes him dumb-annoying.

the supreme cap is like his insurance policy. and a cheap one at that. not the pricetag, but the idiotic hope that some other misguided disenfranchised mope is gonna sympathize with his fit-plight. dont make everything better, just makes shit that much more stupid.

i dunno about hardcore these days. do kids in the new school scene dress like house of denial? is wearing 80's mainstream pop tees considered hardcore? you get punker points for the aquisition of madonna or spice girl tees?

i mean he i supposed can get away with the "i love morrisey/smiths" bit cause their covers were on a bunch of comps, unbroken loved them, and pretty much every early emo-femme boy had meat is murder.

anyway back to his fit. proportionally, it looks like it'd be at the mall or some random suburb. hypebeast whatever...shit we've already covered and hated on.

back 2 the madonna tee and supreme cap. the incorporation of the madonna tee is the biggest flaw. no matter how much he claims to love madonna, the tee is obviously just to get a reaction outta people. obviously his shit as mentioned would easily have been dismissed as a hypebeast fit. guy realized this and is trying desperately to to feed the sufu hate machine. now if we give him the benefit of the doubt, he's just a hypebeast who happens to listen 2 madonna, but the fact that he feels he has to name drop a bunch of bands, and get stupid about hardcore, and rep that tee (irony aspect has been destroyed dead and gone by mainly L.A....so he fails there. bigger insult to everyone's intelligence is that he claims he likes that sort of fodder. if he really does, argument is over. he really is as wack as they come).

the supreme cap is like his insurance policy. and a cheap one at that. not the pricetag, but the idiotic hope that some other misguided disenfranchised mope is gonna sympathize with his fit-plight. dont make everything better, just makes shit that much more stupid.

you are on point my friend! god i love this guy. positive rep for this one.

Where is the cheapest place i can get a supreme box cap? Want one for doing yardwork, painting, going to outdoor sporting events, or to sports bar to watch nfl football. Something to beat around.