WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

f_413.jpg

whats up soundbomber

2869710634_a8c32ef290.jpg

what this guy is thinking:

"im so glad i found out about that urban outfitters place. im so edgy in my satanic jeans and ironic flannel shirt. dont i look like a lumberjack?"

080916.jpg

nice leggings girl

zvai4y.jpg

fuck your hair

p1020553gj7.jpg

wow... way to make diors look like some cheap levis... the BS jacket doesnt help

wdywt091908rz1.jpg

yo... what the fuck is the deal with the obsession with 90s girl pop? shits more homo than gothninja

why is it homo? you can't appreciate good music? you're a fool. werent you the same guy who said hardcore died in the fucking 80s? get a grip

see... with a white tee and some dark slim jeans sized up that fit would be dope. the tee and FUCKING CARGO SHORTS make it bad.

and yeah, your taste in music sucks kid. hardcore died in the 80s, its just dumb kids who cant do anything original that are playing it now. the spice girls always sucked, and madonna sucks.

see... with a white tee and some dark slim jeans sized up that fit would be dope. the tee and FUCKING CARGO SHORTS make it bad.

i dont like slim jeans. i like over-sized shirts that are just ignorant and dumb shorts. i dont want to be cool like you. I like the fact that I have no shame in what I wear. I bought more pop culture shirts this past weekend. I love 90s pop, and madonna man, nothing wrong with that. haahhaha FUCK IT! who cares!