WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

yes, i'm being a bitch. it's just that using a first name indicates it's like a close personal friend. my business partner was mildly friendly with taye diggs in college and calls him taye when he sees a picture of him like they were blood brothers.

As long as you pronounce Raf correctly it's usually pretty clear what you're talking about and since I can't pronounce Demeulemeester I'll just say "Ann Dee" like I'm sure 95% of you do.

I know that, it just pisses me off when people try to sound smart by throwing big words around... I'm a hater, I know.

yo fuck you, sportsfreak just trying to make the world a better place with his research... why you gotta be down on a brother?

You know what pisses me off? This:

Look, I know you're just dropping big words. But a few of us actually work in these fields and you're just pissing us off.

And I can't believe somebody stupid enough to buy that many shoes (no matter how balla a lifestyle some people think that is) is smart enough to work in a lab in any field relating to astrophysics, structural biochemistry or otherwise. It just doesn't compute.

you've been had.

womp womp womp.

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

New Era

Forever21

Nudie

Vans

I don't even wanna know what forum you came from where this is ok? doesn't really seem like hypebest/niketalk/iss or even honest forum. Maybe from mynudies? Regardless shit's whack. You know that forever21 also sells crappy men's clothes too, right? What the hell is with the cuff on that shirt? God i hate how flat standard nudies raw denim looks and the stupid stiching. At least you hid your face. Kudos

Originally Posted by Tazer viewpost.gif

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

New Era

Forever21

Nudie

Vans

I don't even wanna know what forum you came from where this is ok? doesn't really seem like hypebest/niketalk/iss or even honest forum. Maybe from mynudies? Regardless shit's whack. You know that forever21 also sells crappy men's clothes too, right? What the hell is with the cuff on that shirt? God i hate how flat standard nudies raw denim looks and the stupid stiching. At least you hid your face. Kudos -chronoaug

^holy fuck! that b a shoe lace on that boy's wrist?!? and here i was thinking that the shoelace belt was pretty dumb.

Fuck, came here to post that. That F21 shit makes my eyes bleed, it's like the pattern is permanently out of focus. A (dirty) shoelace bracelet? Seriously? Nice brand new denim, I'm positive the kid thinks he's on some next-level steeze. Looks like he used to have plugs, too.

There's a bunch of these skate-hoodlum punks around here. Dress like shit, and don't have the swagger to pull it off either.

i would just beat the fuck out of you people if i saw you out on the street. even you, a woman. iv had the opportunity to inflict physical harm on many a female and never dared to do so. but i would. just because i'd know how easy it'd be, that goes for the dudes too. you should all just take all of your wdywt pictures in the fetal position because you look about as vulnerable as a nest of hatchlings in a tree branch before a hurricane.

hello again superfuture, i got a new keybrd :)

dude, you're not funny. You are simply socal Bro shit. Quit posting here. No one here likes Quiksilver, Volcom or you. I understand having a DUI leaves you licence-less and immobile, but theres gotta be a good outlet for your lack of creativity besides here.

get aids.

not defending his fit or anything, but that's a windbreaker, hence the elastic cuffs.

my bad. looked like a really shitty dress shirt at first glance

ROFL. Seriously? Dude bought that hideous ass CCP shirt off ebay, just because it's CCP. There's a reason nobody else was bidding on it. Fucking sheep. He's getting roasted on sz too lmao.

bringing up an old post, but just out of curiosity, what is this 'sz' you speak of?

radioactive vbmenu_register("postmenu_1257356", true);

bored

reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gif

091608114214.jpg

Alexander mcqueen cat fucks turtle jumper

balenciaga striped polo

dior homme black waxed jeans

dior homme basket

resale value on antique hedi b decent, but i doubt the mcqueen would go for much cause it's just so fucking stupid looking. his pants fit him pretty terribly...maybe it was an impluse auction buy. all that money just to look like an expensive piece of poo. still stank. i'd call that a waste. maybe the balenciaga polo fits him alright (can't tell), but 2 bad this creampuff didn't have the sense to not put on that stupid shit. this jerkoff must come from "new money." and that def can't buy class or innate know-how. looks like he found himself a rich daddy who doesn't give a shit about he looks (with his clothes on).

NakhedCouTure vbmenu_register("postmenu_1257217", true);

semibored

reputation_neg.gifreputation_neg.gifreputation_neg.gifreputation_neg.gif

To Class.

IMG_0100-1.jpg

IMG_0098-1.jpg

UniQlo T

UniQlo Denim

Taped Up Chuck

5cm

Gucci Glasses

Ch Ring

Herz Bag

peasant status w/o integrity. accessory overkill that does not balance the fit's financials. nor does it bring about any pleasant balance here. don't see why he didn't just buy a new pair of shoes. i'd say the tape was deliberate. deliberately stupid and offensive to most here's sensibilities.

neg rep? yes, with great pleasure.

radioactive vbmenu_register("postmenu_1257356", true);

bored

j

091608114214.jpg

Alexander mcqueen cat fucks turtle jumper

balenciaga striped polo

dior homme black waxed jeans

dior homme basket

i was going to post it here. this is so bad, from the ugly polo collar to the Puma-looking Dior shoes. and such a small person should not wear un-hemmed Dior jeans, more so with hi-tops.