WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i think a nice rack is always in

mm yes definitely immune to seasonal dress code

skulls cumulative neg rep has be 30 blocks strong now.

you aren't allowed to spit shit talk when you're the shittiest shit ever.

thats what the whole peen system is about, power to shit talk. ;)

skulls cumulative neg rep has be 30 blocks strong now.

you aren't allowed to spit shit talk when you're the shittiest shit ever.

my recent fits weren't shitty, i got neg rep'ed for my straight-forward but constructive comments, i say stuff as it is and oh well, people were hating on me trying to resell supreme, what can i do, cat gotta eat

and yes, J Crew, Gap and Old Navy still suck, that shit-hole UO is actually a lil bit better than all of em combined

oh, and yes, i've had fits posted/roasted here, nothing wron with a little good ol'flame

my recent fits weren't shitty, i got neg rep'ed for my straight-forward but constructive comments, i say stuff as it is and oh well, people were hating on me trying to resell supreme, what can i do, cat gotta eat

and yes, J Crew, Gap and Old Navy still suck, that shit-hole UO is actually a lil bit better than all of em combined

oh, and yes, i've had fits posted/roasted here, nothing wron with a little good ol'flame

The final nail in the coffin.

Not to say that Urban is completely devoid of okay stuff. But I would say 90% of J. Crew stuff is classy and wearable and 9% of Urban stuff is even remotely worth its price.

The final nail in the coffin.

Not to say that Urban is completely devoid of okay stuff. But I would say 90% of J. Crew stuff is classy and wearable and 9% of Urban stuff is even remotely worth its price.

the sad part is he shits on urban, when thats basically all he wears.

on a related note, just about any predictive text device will firstly offer "ejaculate" as the first option if you so much as type "ej"....it was pretty funny when i was using my wii

lol fancy feast?

pPETS-3758029t400.jpg

mmhmm, each shirt he sells yields him 1 week of survival