WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

this is actual lumberjack steez. not falling at all short, he actually looks like a fucking lumberjack.

i could see any one in three dudes in any given middle american diner wearing exactly this, reading the newspaper sipping some coffee then going home in his '94 toyota pick up.

Except you have to see some of his other WAYWTs to really appreciate how creepy he is. It would only work if the diner was called "The Rape-Away Inn."

Im ebarrassed to find out that WayneGibbous is going to be in urban outfitters. I guess some of it has already shown up in NY, but if or when it comes to Seattle I will cry.

Just picked up another pair of nudie's yesterday only because the only shop here who carries them was trying to get rid of it before it goes mainstream. i also got the W+H Black Tigerfleece Hoodie Sz SMall Slim Fit. If you visit Afghanistan (not by choice) in the next month check out riveted. Wayne (owner) is basically giving their stuff away.

anyway, moral of the story. WayneGibbous is kinda selling out and its lame..

l AM POSTING IN ALL CAPS CUZ I AM DRUNK STILL

IT WAS MY FRIENDS 21ST B-DAY AND HE RENTED A FUCKIN HUMMER LIMO

WE WENT TO EAT SOME SOME FUCKIN WHACK FAMILY RESTAURANT

THEN WE WENT TO A SUHSI PLACE OR SOME SHIT TO SAKE BOMB

WUTEVER

HALF THE PEOPLE WERENT OVER 21 AND THEY DONT CARD SO WE ROLLED THROUHG

WHEN WE WERE SEATED THERE WERE FUCKIN HELLA DRUNK HS BITCHES

THEY WERE ACTIN A FOOL AND SHIT

ONE SAID THEY WERE MARC JACOBS COUSIN?

I WAS TRYIN TO TALK TO THEM BUT THE CREW I WAS ROLLIN WITH WASNT HAVIN THAT

WHERE IS OMC AND DARK ANlMAL WHEN YOU FUCKIN NEED THEM

PLEASE OMC AND DARK IF YOU EVER HIT UP LA I WILL TAKE YOU TO THIS PLAWE AND WE WILL BE SUPER SETCHY

ANYWAYS THEY GOT KICKED OUT CUZ THEY WERE SUPER ROWDY AND WE HAD TO LEAVE CUZ THEY WERE STARTING TO CARD

BITCHES WERE TRYING TO GET A CAB AND FUCKIN WHO SHOWES UP

MUDDA FUCCIN WAYNE DAT GIBBOUS

What's horrid about it? There really isn't much that's polarizing besides the sandals.

Minou- I wasn't hating on the sandals, i just was saying that there isn't really anything polarizing besides the sandals. I don't mind them, but i know that some people just hate sandals to death, which is probably the reason that guy said the fit was horrid.

You really looking to get rid of that shirt like you said in waywt? If you sellin' it, holla.