WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

wooohOoOoooOo!!!! absolutely invigorating day today as my associates and I opened an interdimensional portal to the supersymmetrical theorized 24th dimension via wormholes produced in the lab, unfortunately the portal was only large enough to accomodate a small rodent!!! stay tuned in tomorrow for updates!!!

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

someone want to explain this guy to me? everything from the shirt, to the shoes, to the stupid word bile he spews on the daily annoys the shit out of me.

wooohOoOoooOo!!!! absolutely invigorating day today as my associates and I opened an interdimensional portal to the supersymmetrical theorized 24th dimension via wormholes produced in the lab, unfortunately the portal was only large enough to accomodate a small rodent!!! stay tuned in tomorrow for updates!!!

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

someone want to explain this guy to me? everything from the shirt, to the shoes, to the stupid word bile he spews on the daily annoys the shit out of me.

im pretty sure i would have never been caught dead in a kid robot tee and come on now, i been on this joint forever, most people dress like shit before they grow up and Ill be the first one to tell you my shit was wack in the early days.

the fuckin bootleg kim jong il jump off is the best part

im pretty sure i would have never been caught dead in a kid robot tee and come on now, i been on this joint forever, most people dress like shit before they grow up and Ill be the first one to tell you my shit was wack in the early days.

the fuckin bootleg kim jong il jump off is the best part

just indifferent to sportsfreak cause he just oblivious or dun care bout the perception of his wackness. he just dont care...so hating on him/that fake account dont really matter. accomplish nuthin. kix, was wack no doubt, but he improve alittle little bit i guess, but i don't care either way. thing about shit is that kix should b more empathetic cause he was like the same species, no?? travelled the road of the hypebeast. waited those nike launch lines and probably generally scrambled around for the fresh-hype kicks. contrarily sportfreak be ignorant/oblivious but he probably just hire filipinos to stand in line. he look ridiculous, but he b doin him.

just indifferent to sportsfreak cause he just oblivious or dun care bout the perception of his wackness. he just dont care...so hating on him/that fake account dont really matter. accomplish nuthin. kix, was wack no doubt, but he improve alittle little bit i guess, but i don't care either way. thing about shit is that kix should b more empathetic cause he was like the same species, no?? travelled the road of the hypebeast. waited those nike launch lines and probably generally scrambled around for the fresh-hype kicks. contrarily sportfreak be ignorant/oblivious but he probably just hire filipinos to stand in line. he look ridiculous, but he b doin him.