WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i am so conflicted. i am dying to neg rep but it's so earnest and he is so obviously clueless it's like stealing an ice-cream cone from a retarded kid.

Do you think that this nick alan guy actually made the profile himself or do you think someone just took his pics from lookbook, made a profile and posted them here knowing how sufu would react. Seems odd that this guy would show up here like a day after someone posted a link to him on lookbook in this thread.

If i'm right i'm somewhat disappointed becuase it won't actually be him reading the neg rep comments, which i'm guessing are pretty brutal.

Gave him another block.

"There's a wonderful line in Faulkner "He didn't even have the money with which to buy bad taste", pity that isn't true of you, you'd be better off poor.

toy, bitch, fag, rent-boy. You're hell."

I randomly swung by lookbook and apparently this fool is posting there too, listen to this drivel...

This is me. I am a designer. I design Real, stylish and chic clothing, for real chic stylish people. Im not wearing all black, Im not wearing Geek Chic Glasses here, and Im not a hipster. So, feel free to not give me any "hype" just like everyone else, because my pictures and clothing are too good for the taste of this site. The logic and grading of the general masses on this site are skewed and under informed. I know fashion, real fashion. And I also know cheap tacky fad, and that is what this site has a lot of, and rewards. Its upsetting. And not worth my time, and not worth getting upset over anymore.

This is me. I am a designer. I design Real, stylish and chic clothing, for real chic stylish people. Im not wearing all black, Im not wearing Geek Chic Glasses here, and Im not a hipster. So, feel free to not give me any "hype" just like everyone else, because my pictures and clothing are too good for the taste of this site. The logic and grading of the general masses on this site are skewed and under informed. I know fashion, real fashion. And I also know cheap tacky fad, and that is what this site has a lot of, and rewards. Its upsetting. And not worth my time, and not worth getting upset over anymore.

THEN

71308kx5.jpg

Sorry but even for French people that have a different cultural background from the US and, by consequence, a different view of fashion, you still look like shit.

Especially the hair.

So don't talk about "general masses" because it's basically how you look like. At least in my country.