WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

^^ you can not ollie over one of Leonard's decks.

(neither can kunk)

^ nah niggah arcade games are for nerds who go on fashion forums, plus you could just turtle with chun li n das boring (teehee!)

I'm stupid? Ya, okkkkkkk. Far from it douchebag.

Rommel? What the fuck? That isn't even my name. I look like shit at all times? Sure, ok maybe you think so. I definitely know for a fact all my shit looks better then anything you wear. Not really all that tiny, but I definitely am in good shape.

Real life? I don't even think you should be talking about real life situations. You're constantly on this shit and playing WoW. You have no say in what goes on in real life.

I do think so. I also know that you sound like a dick, and if you honestly interact with other humans this way off the board, you've got some hurtin vocab and communication skills.

My post count is like 5000 because I get paid (not too badly) to post on sufu. It's funny, there's a pattern where I post like 200 posts in a week, and then for 3 days I don't say shit online? Probably because it's the weekend and I resume actually doing shit.

I also like how you've extrapolated "I play wow sometimes", are qualified to state "you are always on WoW".

you're a stupid, stupid man ronnel. haha...jor-el

also, good one with the "oh, you look like a bitch....oh that's right you are"

grade 7 status nigga

I communicate well with people in real life because I associate myself with good people... You folks on the other hand, god damn it's just hilarious when you guys TRY to shit on me, then when I come back with TRUTH... You guys get all fucking anal and asshurt about it because you know everything I say is true.

Your lame attempts to talk shit about me is complete bullshit... Aren't you tired of making shit up? You haven't said one damn genuine thing.

I communicate well with people in real life because I associate myself with good people... You folks on the other hand, god damn it's just hilarious when you guys TRY to shit on me, then when I come back with TRUTH... You guys get all fucking anal and asshurt about it because you know everything I say is true.

Your lame attempts to talk shit about me is complete bullshit... Aren't you tired of making shit up? You haven't said one damn genuine thing.

i have no friends

you are rihgt

i have made no friends through superfuture

i dont see any of these ppl in real life, only online, where they are my only friends

i will go now :(

guys, i'm gonna be honest with you

famous pos rep'd me

i am butt hurt :(

nah just playin

he is player

player haters is youz

ok?

guys lets just go get some pho and work this out over some team fortress, k?

k.

sup leroy, you can ref.