ENERGIE TEE SHIRT

RED BANDANA

GREEKCOIN NECKLACE (BY YOURS TRULY)

BROWN LEATHER BELT

VIGOS FADED DENIM JEANS

BROWN UGGS

nickalanlb7.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA

the embodiment of everything i despise. we now know his licesnse plate number. somebody put duncsky outta his misersy.

Guest jmatsu
you beat me to the punch. i don't know whether to +rep him or kill him. advice?

please make happy. please crush. kill. destory.

neg rep delivered by yours-truly:

"wow. murder yourself. make it not look like an accident. jump from the h&m building. you are such a schlockmeister POS dressing wannabe homo tool. gtfo with this shit and end it all before someone does it for you."

shoulda added: "kunk is coming for you."

Guest jmatsu

would b better if he incorporated a construction worker's hard hat and maybe a utility/tool belt into the the ensemble. grow out a stache and grab some gayviators. then it'd just be a village people joke for some fairy costume party.

Guest jmatsu
i am so conflicted. i am dying to neg rep but it's so earnest and he is so obviously clueless it's like stealing an ice-cream cone from a retarded kid.

71308kx5.jpg

"oh kunky, do me! do me! please!!!"

WHY MUST i be out of reeeeeep

im in the same boat, i dont spread much neg around, but that fit is like wearing a 'kick me' sign on your face. got damned

Guest jmatsu

16464micchicnr8.jpg

img_7304.jpg

that fit gave this queen^ a headache.

nigga ain't no gaylord. he don't got no fag-swag whatsoever. j.s. takes shits that have got more pizzaz, sass, and attitude. silly delusional fruitcake who strives to be a dirty muffin. wanna say that this poofter should be locked up, but he'd enjoy that too much.