WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

oh daniway what a cute little rant. sorry im not rocking a fixed gear and a vw bug. and i do just fine with girls as several members on this board know sorry i dont flaunt my home life around on the internet. although i find it funny that you with no furniture and cat shit around your house can pass judgement about anyone elses living situation.

i didn't say anything about your living situation. i'm sure you're fixed well enough to buy expensive clothes to THINK you look good.

i was simply expressing my strong distaste towards the way you look and dress... and i still don't know any girls who would touch you with a million foot pole.

i didn't say anything about your living situation. i'm sure you're fixed well enough to buy expensive clothes to THINK you look good.

i was simply expressing my strong distaste towards the way you look and dress... and i still don't know any girls who would touch you with a million foot pole.

thats cause you live in indiana i live in new york, im not fucking with the farm chicks sorry.

his hair is not greasy looking at all. you're seeing things that are not there.

and i still don't know any girls who would touch you with a million foot pole.

and what the fuck is this!? i don't fucking know any guys that would fuck you either cause of a high chance you'll have retarded kids :rolleyes:

you don't fucking know him. if you open your mouth, stick to the clothes he's wearing.

his hair is not greasy looking at all. you're seeing things that are not there.

and what the fuck is this!? i don't fucking know any guys that would fuck you either cause of a high chance you'll have retarded kids :rolleyes:

you don't fucking know him. if you open your mouth, stick to the clothes he's wearing.

word ^

dani, you shouldn't be talking shit on his outfits right now...that one of yours posted above is totally uninspired, I feel like you should have a TNA bag or a big stupid messy bun on top of your head in this one

Dude, I'd back her up on this one though. Men should not pigeon toe unless they just can't help that shit and were built that way. Women, whatever, it's cool on some of them.

hate right

it's just one fucking picture. maybe he didn't feel like taking another one. he's showing what he's wearing and i don't think that stance obstructs the view of the clothes in any way.

but just in case

FROM NOW ON EVERY FIT PIC HAS TO BE POSTED IN THIS MANNER!!!

64309570cf5.jpg

it's just one fucking picture. maybe he didn't feel like taking another one. he's showing what he's wearing and i don't think that stance obstructs the view of the clothes in any way.

I don't care if he gave the camera to a chest pounder who snapped it just as he realized they didn't know how to use it and was about to try to show them. Or if he took it 500 hundred times to get it just right. And I'm sure he won't give a shit if he knows he wasn't trying to pigeon toe. What I -did- say is that dudes shouldn't pigeon toe. Get his name off your knee pads. :P

male pigeon toeing is lame though...

but through tolerance i have come to accept it

(no not really)

hes right though.... male pigeon toeing is lame. How are you going to bash a chick for it? Vag envy?

yea, he does look sick. grotesque, really. i mean... he's wearing a long tank top, with a long cardigan... some sort of yellow looking pants and he's pigeon-toeing. his hair is out of control/oil field looking. and his attempts to talk shit constantly fall flat.

i think he's confused about his sexuality more than anything...

edit: the pants are white, they just look/are dirty.

are unprovoked attacks on a man's sexuality considered "malicious content in the form of homophobic, or sexist comments?"

in the us, slander is a weak charge, but in the UK it sticks. my wife's drunk cousin had to pay out the ass cause he slagged some girl he fucked, called her a whore and shit in a crowded bar and her friend and sister overheard.

Yeah thats why Christian Bale was arrested, apparently verbal assault is a serious offense in the UK.