WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

yea mike is kiiiinda right, but then again i got the ill ocd...so yea as much as there are ill sandals i dont own any cause you never know when you might be in chinatown steppin into some mystery venom...

mr boston's fit is nice...and mass is right about icarus, dude wears more or less the same shit but always looks good/classy(but then again if i had dudes body type id look good in everything too)

way to embarrass your girlfriend in public with your stupid fucking ann d flip-flops that everyone got tired of seeing months ago.

i'm about to throw up too.

Boston's fit is point on, who the fuck walks in garbage juice or vomit got to be pretty fucking stupid to do that. The sandals aint my style but he pulls em off nicely.

Some guys can pull it off i think he does. I myself couldnt, hairy hobbit toes. But it dosnt strike me as To odd seeing them on him. Def dont think it needs to be here.

icarus makes me want to own some black laceupz

but i know i will never find ones that wont make my feet look big

the size 44 curse.

oh and there's nothing wrong with bostonwardrobe's fit

even tho i dont like sandals b/c of gandhi stereotype i get

get some Veronique Branquinho X Repetto zizis, smallest-looking black shoes there are. Doublenames to beast out.

chefs are the new rockstars. i read it somewhere.

u really a chef?

better than slaying a sweaty palm

i have a feeling dani thought of this while they were browsing together

then typed eagerly

F1GUoQpkr0s

i dont talk like that ..

and that concludes my 6 possibly 7 page roundup

thank you

i hung out with michael cera a month or two ago

he wasnr that funny

He was probably just embarrassed to be hanging out with a lowlife like yourself. (really doubt that bullshit is even true though). Why would anyone with money and fame hang out with you? You honestly look like you smell like dogshit.

arrested development > your entire meager existence

fuckface.

He was probably just embarrassed to be hanging out with a lowlife like yourself. (really doubt that bullshit is even true though). Why would anyone with money and fame hang out with you? You honestly look like you smell like dogshit.

fuckface.

I concur with him saying you look like you smell like dogshit. and your dress is worse.

fuckface.

Now here is a man who REALLY fuckin loves Michael Cera.

Guest Hopfer
i hung out with michael cera a month or two ago

he wasnr that funny

Yeah, and I shared my go-gurt with will smith.

I bet "hung out" means "he was in the same vicinity as me across the room talking to people who I might have seen around."

Get bent, fart-breath.

looks like bitchassness to me, i don't see what there is not to believe

haha, yeah no clue. i don't know much about sean_ or michael cera to even pass judgement. they're both in canada right?