WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

wut u is want from my life its button up, tshirt, jeans and boots

if you are going to hate spit something elaborate like matsu so i have an idea where ur coming from

I'm pretty sure he was using your fit as a macro for the picture/fit/"flip flops" he thought was crap since you look like you were going to throw up.

wut u is want from my life its button up, tshirt, jeans and boots

if you are going to hate spit something elaborate like matsu so i have an idea where ur coming from

its the one ply toilet paper

you can skimp on other stuff, but never toilet paper

waywt36.jpg

i think my problem with this is not it's that bad a fit, but all the contrived posturing involved...

the selective beef hand covering face..

the sidneylo jeans/slight knock-kneed-pigeon toe

the purposely undone shoe laces

the stupid hair

and really, i don't want to see your dirty laundry, cheap toilet paper, and cheesy baby picture.

it's all so vomit inducing, oh wait, yes, i just threw up a little in my mouth

i think my problem with this is not it's that bad a fit, but all the contrived posturing involved...

the selective beef hand covering face..

the sidneylo jeans/slight knock-kneed-pigeon toe

the purposely undone shoe laces

the stupid hair

and really, i don't want to see your dirty laundry, cheap toilet paper, and cheesy baby picture.

it's all so vomit inducing, oh wait, yes, i just threw up a little in my mouth

just a quick retort and then we can move on

-i find it incredibly creepy that you know by name who poses how

-yes the laces are purposely undone, they were also purposely done when i left the house

-i think i got like 2 or 3 reps that just said nice hair so i think im just gonna call you stupid on this one

p.s. i love my baby picture i was mad cute in my vintage rl

WHO SAW THE FACES IN THE PIC ABOVE BEFORE THEY WERE EDITED OUT, I SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES

my pinoy roommate in 2001 had those sneakers too. also, a black superfuturian? I thought the mods had made sure they'd banned all the right people last year, that guy must've slipped through.

Guest Hopfer
just a quick retort and then we can move on

-i find it incredibly creepy that you know by name who poses how

-yes the laces are purposely undone, they were also purposely done when i left the house

-i think i got like 2 or 3 reps that just said nice hair so i think im just gonna call you stupid on this one

p.s. i love my baby picture i was mad cute in my vintage rl

WHO SAW THE FACES IN THE PIC ABOVE BEFORE THEY WERE EDITED OUT, I SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES

There was nothing wrong with the fit. The pose could look a little less homoverload, though. Try holding a big knife or a wild babe or some shit.

Dear Rirawin and satan omen death,

I know you're japanese and shit. I know you love Jap brands, but seriously, expand from buying dumb looking Visim shit. Visim has single handedly made me pissed off at you two because you beast over it like its your fucking lives. Regardless of how accessible it is to you because you are japanese or whatever, wear some other clothes, it's getting really tiresome. You're a cute couple and all, but all the visim is fucking lame.

Sincerely,

Jeepster

Dear Rirawin and satan omen death,

Sincerely,

Jeepster

Doesn't rirawin live in the UK and satan omen death in Vegas?/are not Japanese?

Regardless, I think their fits look fine, nice, even. (but its always Visvimx5 or something)

Doesn't rirawin live in the UK and satan omen death in Vegas?/are not Japanese?

Regardless, I think their fits look fine, nice, even. (but its always Visvimx5 or something)

no, its not that they don't look fine, its the fact that its all visvim. I find it offensive and some what stupid

btw, visim is to lavin, as visvim is to lanvin. (for clarification, Lab was confused)

Visim has single handedly made me pissed off at you two because you beast over it like its your fucking lives.

visvim is a lifestyle brand