WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

If I was wearing a pair of khaki semi-short shorts I could totally feel where the above is coming from.

Of course it's Sun Ra.

And you're totally right, I do try too hard. I even made Sun Ra my avatar to layer the cool around my entire assumed identity.

well, i think the idea of the look is a good one. it's just carried to an extreme that makes it look very trying-too-hard.

yeah i get what you mean. icarus, you should've left the toilet without the red paint. that splotch is just too extreme. the fit is great, but that toilet just makes you a wannabe avant-garde hipster. way too overboard.

THEN

71308kx5.jpg

Sorry but even for French people that have a different cultural background from the US and, by consequence, a different view of fashion, you still look like shit.

Especially the hair.

So don't talk about "general masses" because it's basically how you look like. At least in my country.

Whoever the hell this is, this is a pretty epic...

fail.

Of course it's Sun Ra.

And you're totally right, I do try too hard. I even made Sun Ra my avatar to layer the cool around my entire assumed identity.

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE

ICARUS IS A TOTAL BRO IN PERSON

I HAD TO SNITCH TO SAVE YO FACE.

x__x

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE

ICARUS IS A TOTAL BRO IN PERSON

I HAD TO SNITCH TO SAVE YO FACE.

x__x

Agree with jeepster. If you get the chance to meet Icarus in person you'll see that he pulls this look off flawlessly.

The Lady and I go out on the Town:

IMG_0355.jpg

way to embarrass your girlfriend in public with your stupid fucking ann d flip-flops that everyone got tired of seeing months ago.

waywt36.jpg

i'm about to throw up too.

Guest jmatsu
actually iirc you dont speak for everyone

yeah i r like his ann d sandals. why that guy say they b "flip flops?" they ain't.

icarus makes me want to own some black laceupz

but i know i will never find ones that wont make my feet look big

the size 44 curse.

oh and there's nothing wrong with bostonwardrobe's fit

even tho i dont like sandals b/c of gandhi stereotype i get

way to embarrass your girlfriend in public with your stupid fucking ann d flip-flops that everyone got tired of seeing months ago.

that shit in nyc is just gross and even more if you're in les/ev. there will be a river of vomit and piss on sidewalks when the beasts roll out of the bars, not even mentioning the sweet garbage juice leaking from every bag on the summer night. make sure she sucks off your toes when you get back home. that's tough love...