White Teeth vbmenu_register("postmenu_1168450", true);

bored

reputation_neg.gif

SUC50096-1.jpg

AA

Ervell (thanks sleazie)

Uniqlo

JV Chuck Taylors

haha look at this fuckin charsiu eating contest buddha-head motherfucker! clothes all look like shit on this chinki-nignag. should just wear work clothes. white button up, boe tie, and black pants. serve me some potstickers and noodles. don't scratch my car, or i'll have you deported.

haha look at this fuckin charsiu eating contest buddha-head motherfucker! clothes all look like shit on this chinki-nignag. should just wear work clothes. white button up, boe tie, and black pants. serve me some potstickers and noodles. don't scratch my car, or i'll have you deported.

I dont think I can change what I was born with but could you be a little more specific on the clothes? Enlighten me, thats why I'm here. btw whats charsiu? let me know how it tastes.

Guest jmatsu
I dont think I can change what I was born with but could you be a little more specific on the clothes? Enlighten me, thats why I'm here. btw whats charsiu? let me know how it tastes.

just saying that you'd look more acceptable as a chinese waiter or cook. clothes fit you bad. with those jeans/lowtop cons i don't know why you opted to do tongues out. shit(u included) would look better if you lost the buddha cut and the buddha belly too. yo.

i mentioned in your neg rep: why u b lyin about not knowing what the fuck charsiu is?? i could understand if you said you didn't eat that shit cause you chinese-jew or vegetable-buddha, but don't play dumb. i know that at the very least one person in your fam (even extended) be eating that shit. fat sister perhaps?

Guest jmatsu
haha

i think by charsiu jmatus is talking about pork..........

dunkin i thought you b asian. anyway if you not asian and don't know, u got an excuse i guess.

yeah shit pork.

Char+Sui+005.jpg

*jap version not sweet and red.

Guest jmatsu
oh that stuff is actually pretty good, sorry dude but im not seeing eye to eye on the buddha comments but ill note the chuck taylor fit...ill keep posting more fits tho and give ya a second look

yeah sorry my bad b. yeah u b an asian burt reynolds in his prime...i'm sure you must get this all the time opposed to my outlandish buddha comments.

would you mind posting your rep history. thanx.

yo white teeth, some asian people cannot pull off buzz cuts because it immediately makes them look like a monk/kung fu nigga/mainlandfarmer/waiter/squatter/etcetc

you fall into this category. dont take it personally i do too

yeah sorry my bad b. yeah u b an asian burt reynolds in his prime...i'm sure you must get this all the time opposed to my outlandish buddha comments.

thanks for the compliment but ill decline, i just dont think its relevant

yo white teeth, some asian people cannot pull off buzz cuts because it immediately makes them look like a monk/kung fu nigga/mainlandfarmer/waiter/squatter/etcetc

you fall into this category. dont take it personally i do too

ive tried semi long hair in high school, it definitely doesnt work...but its something to think about...personally i think my buzz looks sharp as fuck when done, tho i do need to have it shaved every two weeks because it grows fast and straight up because it is asian after all...im due for another cut at the end of the week for sure

Guest jmatsu
he's right, i didn't see it before but that hair cut is sharp as a tack

what's so "sharp" about it, pretty standard stuff. it's not a bad haircut, but i hesitate to even call it a hair cut. just pull out the clippers and shit's practically done. nigga should just grow a bowl-cut.

jmatsu, don't really know all of your history but you've been around the world, yeah? Raised or at least live in HI for a while now? I was born raised on the eastcoast around a not particularly diverse population but I can imagine that there's still some prejudices over in HI? I haven't been able to experience how things are in Asia but I can't imagine Asian people just calling out other Asian people for looking like Buddha or something unless they actually did look like the guy (bald, fat, lucky looking) but this guy you were calling out, White Teeth, look nothing like that. Least he looks like erictheninja minus a mustache. Just interested to know of (maybe) Western influences in your thinking, have you experience discrimination like this? This goes out to nf one as well.

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu, don't really know all of your history but you've been around the world, yeah? Raised or at least live in HI for a while now? I was born raised on the eastcoast around a not particularly diverse population but I can imagine that there's still some prejudices over in HI? I haven't been able to experience how things are in Asia but I can't imagine Asian people just calling out other Asian people for looking like Buddha or something unless they actually did look like the guy (bald, fat, lucky looking) but this guy you were calling out, White Teeth, look nothing like that. Least he looks like erictheninja minus a mustache. Just interested to know of (maybe) Western influences in your thinking, have you experience discrimination like this? This goes out to nf one as well.

gizmo you asian gremlin-looking mother fucker at least by that of your moniker you acknowledge shit (u b gizmo, right?). the nigga in question is buddha-bald and budda-chubs. at least enough to make his garments look subpar. shit has nothing to do with asian on asian hate or whatever the fuck you are insinuating by bringing up diversity. there are plenty of chinamen who look good in western fashion. mass b chinaman, he look good. all the singapoor niggas b chinkee, but don't rep thebuddha steez.. it's a brute fact. nigga make the clothes look shitty. he aint wearing the clothes, and the clothes def DO NOT LOOK LIKE THEY wanna wear him.

Guest frankieplus

just STFU...you are such an obnoxious weed

Guest jmatsu
just STFU...you are such an obnoxious weed

yr first post was pretty brave and pretty foolish. better a weed than a sterile seed.

Guest frankieplus

i dont give a fuck about your fuckin rep...you are just so boring

and i have to say that your waywt pics are very mediocre..at best

and your posing needs a lot of improvement

you look like an orangutan

you look like an orangutan

ahahahah. i was about to go to sleep (4.43am), and decided to check sf one last time, this was worth it.