WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest jmatsu
i dont give a fuck about your fuckin rep...you are just so boring

and i have to say that your waywt pics are very mediocre..at best

and your posing needs a lot of improvement

you look like an orangutan

for real though, if my shit is so boring, why do you even give a fuck enought to reply?

please tell me how to improve on my "posing?" thanks.

Guest frankieplus

dismalfuture,how fuckin retarded are you?...dont answer it ,its a rhetorical question

its plain and simple...highlight positive or negative rep,and press add to your reputation

Guest frankieplus
for real though, if my shit is so boring, why do you even give a fuck enought to reply?

please tell me how to improve on my "posing?" thanks.

your waywt pics and your rep just dont make sense to me ,as you seem to have no fashion sense at all...and your choice of tees is hideous

looking at your pics makes me realise why you are such prick

Guest jmatsu
your waywt pics and your rep just dont make sense to me ,as you seem to have no fashion sense at all...and your choice of tees is hideous

looking at your pics makes me realise why you are such prick

okay if that is your opinion you are obviously the odd man out in this forum. and that's totally okay, but for all of our benefit, would you mind showing us how it's supposed to be done? basically in order for me to understand your fucked up point of view, pls post fit-pic so i can give you the "royal treatment."

Did you really need an alternate account just to tell jmatsu that you didn't like him? Plenty of people do that on their normal username.

Jmatsu always has nice tees though. I'm wearing one now actually.

yo giz i aint bashing because he's asian, i just recognize that the particular hairstyle with the particular face carries a certain connotation. just like on some white guys a buzzcut will make them look like a skinhead.

Guest frankieplus
smells of ESL third world to me. j, my peen is empty, i would have helped. and this guy sounds mysteriously like the guy who was shitting on me this afternoon.

i dont know why you are getting involved...as your pics are even more distubing than jmatsus

You are absolutely clueless...but you should be comforted by your ''i am too embarassed to to tell you how much i make...no,no.. i want to tell you...you are going to have to torture me...ok,i make $450 000 "

you seem to know people really well here, so i guess you lurked a lot, why did you take so much time to post a fit ? afraid of the reaction of people, you apprehended hat moment ? already preparing for counter action ?

Guest frankieplus
yes, one cannot shit if one doesn't post fits. show your steez! that's an order.

that was your mistake...you posted pics

you have a good physique,but i am sorry to say...clothes just dont drape on you properly

stick to tank tops

Guest jmatsu

strategically frankiplus cannot post an actual fit-pic, cause there is a very great probability that most of us have hated on it (posted under other original account) at one point or another before.

Guest jmatsu
that was your mistake...you posted pics

you have a good physique,but i am sorry to say...clothes just dont drape on you properly

stick to tank tops

you have a bad case of bitchassness. stop being a wuss. i woulda had slightly more respect for you, had you trolled using your original account.

Guest jmatsu
thanks, i think. goodnight frankie, or westside, or skull2.

it's obviously not westside, cause me and that nigga roll deep.

Guest frankieplus
strategically frankiplus cannot post an actual fit-pic, cause there is a very great probability that most of us have hated on it (posted under other original account) at one point or another before.

thats fair enough...i would want to see pics too

and i will post pics

Guest frankieplus
you have a bad case of bitchassness. stop being a wuss. i woulda had slightly more respect for you, had you trolled using your original account.

dont flatter yourself

what is it with you guys?..cant anyone have a differing opinion without you guys crying out ''ban him,ban him''

Guest jmatsu
dont flatter yourself

what is it with you guys?..cant anyone have a differing opinion without you guys crying out ''ban him,ban him''

wtf are u on about? nobody said you should be banned. how am i flattering myself? think of shit logically. you obviously know the history of certain members or what transpires on this forum. no noob, no matter how long they've lurked is gonna just step to the aristocracy. either that or one of many insects i hated on convinced you to join just so you could try (and subsequently fail). it is my theory that yi raped and gutted you b4, so you did the typical pussyassnigga thing and created an alternative account.

either or, you're repping the wackass-weakness hard (or soft judging by your rep).

Guest frankieplus

photo-36.jpg

did you lose a bet?

why did you bother posting this pic?

First of all,you are 20 pounds over weight...and your choice of footwear doesnt really go with the homo white supremist look you are going for...

black steel cap boots would have been a better choice

dont flatter yourself

you are an idiot. i say this not so much because of your opinion, which i must admit you are entitled to no matter how ignorant, but rather the suspicious context under which you made your first infantile critiques. a brand new account and your first post is an assault on a community pillar? either you are an idiot or you are afraid to reveal your true identity. that is the main reason why everyone is hating on you. be a man and reveal yourself pussy, and give a legitimate explanation for your tautological and insignificant opinions.

photo-36.jpg

did you lose a bet?

First of all,you are 20 pounds over weight...and your choice of footwear doesnt really go with the homo white supremist look you are going for...

$10 says that 20 pounds of "overweight" poundage is enough to break your feeble, agitated, scrawny ass who is most likely a) a wigger and B) from south dakota who got pissed off because your main account got neg repped and no one liked your $50 "custom" vans you "thrifted" (stole) from some dude's locker at your middle school.

no one likes a twunt.

Guest jmatsu
photo-36.jpg

did you lose a bet?

seriously i don't , never have, and won't give out handouts (i even hated on kunk for one of his first fits), but wtf is wrong with this? sure he's big, but this shit is just minimalistic. he has no illusions about his physique, he's not trying to hide it, nor is he trying to misprep a particular aesthetic. nigga ain't frontin nothing. what you've just said about his cps is just idiotic. white high tops are pretty much a staple. if he was mad short, maybe...just maybe you could say shit, but nigga is a giant. your hate is just so base.

Guest frankieplus

first of all,this is not a dummy account

secondly,jmatsu i agree about his white tops...they are nice,even though there are a bit juvenile for me.But he is too masculine to be wearing them.

I just dont like them on him

photo-36.jpg

did you lose a bet?

There is nothing wrong with this outfit. True, he might be able to pull off the militant look better than some, but that doesn't mean that that's all the man should ever wear. everything fits him well, and is overall clean and simple. it works for him and doesn't look too trendy or contrived.