WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

:( Creepy.

I worked with this tough cool girl and once someone stole from us and she said: what do you think you're doing? Put those back before I MAKE YOU.

.. and he put it back!

And I nodded from behind her in encouragement.

we were out in the parking lot and a van drove in between him and i... and he started power walking away... :(

dude retaliatory negged me sayin "try harder."

alright then, keep walkin around in your ugly fuckin bananas in pajamas costume, and is that some sort of vanilla ice/tribal etching under your street cred begging hat or does your hairline just suck? anyways i think your mom is calling telling you she's done cutting the crusts off your home from school sandwhich why dont you go run to her

you'd physically defeat me? in what? jerking off to yr herb alpert records covers, at bootcamp, or peeling potatoes?? i'm a realist and have no illusions of grandeur (of fighting some shrek-like stank ass army grunt).... does your statement even really matter? you've constantly proved yourself to dress wack, suck the dicks of japan's most stagnant/boring labels, contribute practically zero to this board, and say some ridiculous shit. what are you? nothing. a big fat nothing who claims that he would "physically defeat" me. great.

you moron. notice the quotes? i was using your ridiculous claim in a sarcastic manner. fuck, when i finish peeling potatoes, running around the camp with my rifle over my head the only thing that keeps me going is knowing that i'm doing it all, in a way, for degenerates like you. wait, i'm an officer in the navy - you idiot. i drive a ship and no one but the cooks peel potatoes - what do you do but talk shit for a living from your parents basement? you've constantly proven yourself to post a fit once every 12 months and when you do you get laughed off for some wackass euro trash fashion mullet. as for contributing - who the fuck do you think you're helping in the tokyo, japan general discussion when it's filled from top to bottom with circle jerk rubbish between you and herpsky concerning dubious means of picking up broads in shibuya. get at me

Guest jmatsu
you moron. notice the quotes? i was using your ridiculous claim in a sarcastic manner. fuck, when i finish peeling potatoes, running around the camp with my rifle over my head the only thing that keeps me going is knowing that i'm doing it all, in a way, for degenerates like you. wait, i'm an officer in the navy - you idiot. i drive a ship and no one but the cooks peel potatoes - what do you do but talk shit for a living from your parents basement? you've constantly proven yourself to post a fit once every 12 months and when you do you get laughed off for some wackass euro trash fashion mullet. as for contributing - who the fuck do you think you're helping in the tokyo, japan general discussion when it's filled from top to bottom with circle jerk rubbish between you and herpsky concerning dubious means of picking up broads in shibuya. get at me

hey chump you may have used what i said, but in a different context. you're a officer in the navy? okay...who cares? you're still a bottom feeder who probably couldn't get a real job let alone afford an education. 12 months? mullet? how's it feel to be wrong about everything (including yr heterosexuality)? it's just so pathetic cause it's obvious you're just desperately grasping for whatever dirt or mere fiction you think you can grab to fuel some impotent weakass hate. ask anyone. you're just crap. pure and simple. your mother did number 2 and named the loaf. your mother's turd is known as soudune here at sufu.

why the fuck you even on sufu? you aint no contender. just one of many silly bitches actin a fool in japland and here on the internet. quit embarrassing yourself and your kind, monkeyman motherfuck, u. naval degenerate trash...

girl on the far right kinda looks like christie brinkley before she got with smallfaces da ya think i'm sexy.
would smash barbie and skipper. then skipper again.
The girl with no eyebrows looking like an albino black girl is kixslf's jumpoff innit? She goes wherever the Natty Ice flows, I see.

Word. Those girls are cute.

WHO DA FUCK DO U T.H.I.N.K. U ARE!?

How you gonna go on our Tokyo thread and blather straight up garbage questions about your fucking funiture and "Hey guys, you have any recommendations on <SHIT THAT WAS HOT 5 YEARS AGO>????" like every two weeks!?

Must I remind you of your place in Japan society?!

Translation:

Dear stereotypical white-causian male trying to build street-cred,

Can you comprehend the severity of your accusations?

While you have to take the weekly last train out of the South Pennisula of Yokohama to meet the female variety that typically congregate in the lesser-Tokyo areas, I have a G4 gulfstream jet that I fly regularly from Milan, Italy to the members only Roppongi Hills club to meet women of much higher physical attractiveness and social standing.

Honestly!

Your stereotypical Yokosuka-chou US Naval background is not welcome in the more elite subsects of Tokyo urban-society.

Please recognize a man of much higher authority and wealth than yourself!

ITZ GIVE AND TAKE. NOT JUST TAKE/TAKE/TAKE.

THE REASON WE DONT TAKE U SERIOUSLY IS CUZ U A JOKER.

B.E.L.I.E.V.E. D.A.T.

yo djrajio u fly to milan on the regular?

next time u come to the thigh-high boot shaped country pls bring me back some fresh food from japland

i trust ur refined choice

will pay proxyfee and/or and b translator for any italian hos u pick up :)

WHO DA FUCK DO U T.H.I.N.K. U ARE!?

How you gonna go on our Tokyo thread and blather straight up garbage questions about your fucking funiture and "Hey guys, you have any recommendations on <SHIT THAT WAS HOT 5 YEARS AGO>????" like every two weeks!?

Must I remind you of your place in Japan society?!

ITZ GIVE AND TAKE. NOT JUST TAKE/TAKE/TAKE.

THE REASON WE DONT TAKE U SERIOUSLY IS CUZ U A JOKER.

B.E.L.I.E.V.E. D.A.T.

so you have something against white people in japan. we understand you're intolerant. move on you fucking dimwit, or better yet move the fuck out of america and back to japan, fucking hypocrite. every time i browse the tokyo japan forum for some useful information i have to sift through your dumbass ranting about nanpa or channel wallets or some shit. your tokyo forum?! WHO DA FUCK DO U T.H.I.N.K. U ARE?! people come here to ask legitimate questions not to join in a circle jerk with you and your boyfriend jmatsu. my place in japan society? please fucking remind me of my place you degenerate. "questions about your fucking furniture" - you replied, with, believe it or not, some helpful information, and now you want to come in here and front? THE REASON WE DONT TAKE U SERIOUSLY IS CUZ U A FUCKING FAKE ASS B.A.L.L.E.R. or whatever idiotic shit you're calling yourself this week. B.E.L.I.E.V.E. D.A.T. get at me

hey chump you may have used what i said, but in a different context. you're a officer in the navy? okay...who cares? you're still a bottom feeder who probably couldn't get a real job let alone afford an education. 12 months? mullet? how's it feel to be wrong about everything (including yr heterosexuality)? it's just so pathetic cause it's obvious you're just desperately grasping for whatever dirt or mere fiction you think you can grab to fuel some impotent weakass hate. ask anyone. you're just crap. pure and simple. your mother did number 2 and named the loaf. your mother's turd is known as soudune here at sufu.

why the fuck you even on sufu? you aint no contender. just one of many silly bitches actin a fool in japland and here on the internet. quit embarrassing yourself and your kind, monkeyman motherfuck, u. naval degenerate trash...

get a real job? pay for college? aw, fuck off, hillbilly. wrong about my heterosexuality? what the fuck?!! grasping for dirt/mere fiction to fuel some impotent weak ass hate?! brother, i'm just killing a few minutes entertaining myself by putting your dumbass in its place. "you're just crap" - ha, let me use that in the same context - "you're just crap." oh, and "ask anyone" - wtf?! my "mother did number 2 and named the loaf. your mother's turd is known as soundune here at sufu." wait, brother, are you fucking kidding me. way to keep it highbrow in here - at least your boyfriend rajio seems as though he might speak fairly well. "you ain't no contender" - once again, what the fuck are you except a weak ass hater claiming some kind of status he hasn't earned? and FINALLY, "monkeyman motherfucker, u. naval degenerate trash..." way to end on a low note you moron. prejudice would be the last refuge for ignorant mutherfuckers like you. go question yourself, bitch. get at me

it's not about being intolerant, it's about your place in society, djrajio didn't decide that

you dress bad and look like fool

who care about being navy officer i would be impressed if you were mcdonalds manager

get a real job? pay for college? aw, fuck off, hillbilly. wrong about my heterosexuality? what the fuck?!! grasping for dirt/mere fiction to fuel some impotent weak ass hate?! brother, i'm just killing a few minutes entertaining myself by putting your dumbass in its place. "you're just crap" - ha, let me use that in the same context - "you're just crap." oh, and "ask anyone" - wtf?! my "mother did number 2 and named the loaf. your mother's turd is known as soundune here at sufu." wait, brother, are you fucking kidding me. way to keep it highbrow in here - at least your boyfriend rajio seems as though he might speak fairly well. "you ain't no contender" - once again, what the fuck are you except a weak ass hater claiming some kind of status he hasn't earned? and FINALLY, "monkeyman motherfucker, u. naval degenerate trash..." way to end on a low note you moron. prejudice would be the last refuge for ignorant mutherfuckers like you. go question yourself, bitch. get at me
so you have something against white people in japan. we understand you're intolerant. move on you fucking dimwit, or better yet move the fuck out of america and back to japan, fucking hypocrite. every time i browse the tokyo japan forum for some useful information i have to sift through your dumbass ranting about nanpa or channel wallets or some shit. your tokyo forum?! WHO DA FUCK DO U T.H.I.N.K. U ARE?! people come here to ask legitimate questions not to join in a circle jerk with you and your boyfriend jmatsu. my place in japan society? please fucking remind me of my place you degenerate. "questions about your fucking furniture" - you replied, with, believe it or not, some helpful information, and now you want to come in here and front? THE REASON WE DONT TAKE U SERIOUSLY IS CUZ U A FUCKING FAKE ASS B.A.L.L.E.R. or whatever idiotic shit you're calling yourself this week. B.E.L.I.E.V.E. D.A.T. get at me

:rolleyes:

effort, man

After skimming those, i think he could use some more.

Did you go to Yale/Brown/Swarthmore?

I do like that WP calls freshmen 'plebes'.

go google the united states military again as it seems that's where jmatsu/rajio get all their info from...you'll find that there's a difference between the army and navy - i won't even bother blasting you on this one. can you all look past the fact that a dude's in the military...really doesn't have much bearing on this forum.

go google the united states military again as it seems that's where jmatsu/rajio get all their info from...you'll find that there's a difference between the army and navy - i won't even bother blasting you on this one. can you all look past the fact that a dude's in the military...really doesn't have much bearing on this forum.

Er, as my wife is in Air Force (officer, not enlisted), I'm pretty well versed on what's up. If you read again, I was defending you; this idea of 'west point or bust' is a bit off. Are you not a naval officer? :confused:

you all look past the fact that a dude's in the military...really doesn't have much bearing on this forum.

Well, you also dress poorly and post those fits on a forum primarily about fashion. Bad pieces from tired brands don't equal gud looking