Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

I'm scared about blowing out parts of my jeans too. When I sit indian style on my bed I can hea teh stitches making a creaking/squeaking(only way I can describe it,never heard jeans make a sound like it before) sound so I can't sit like that for fear of a blowout. And the pockets make the same sound and I can feel it stretching too far if I jam my hand all the way in to get something fast instead of slipping it in carefully

Anyone else get this sound from their seams?

my 660s did creak around the crotch in the beginning too, which was something new for me. but only for about the first three weeks. it seems completely fine now.

Bored so I thought I'd borrow a camera and take some pictures of my pair. That's about the time I realized I'm awful at taking pictures and can't work a camera to save my life.

Worn everyday since the 21st. No flash or adjustments.

2dec2frontcrop.jpg2dec2rearcrop1.jpg

crinkled tag:1dec1tag.jpg

My number since this is the first time I'm checking in with pictures:

1dec1number38.jpg

I bought allblue's jeans from him in August. Payed him by Paypal with the assurance that he would send me the jeans when he got them. I have been watching this thread and see that a lot of people have been getting their jeans and are starting the contest so I tried private messaging him to see when i would get my jeans... no reply's. So I tried emailing him to see when i would get my jeans... nothing. I was in NYC this past weekend so I went by BiG (it really is jeans nirvana... if you haven't been there, you really should check it out when you get a chance) to see Gordon. I asked him if he had sent out all the contest jeans, he had. I told him what was going on with my jeans he checked to see if allblue had been shipped his contest jeans, he had... almost 3 weeks ago!!

I can't tell you how pissed off I am about all this. I have done thousand's of deals with people on the internet (ebay, yahoo, forums, etc.) and this little bastard is the first person to fuck me over. It's only $150 bucks he stole from me but it was also the chance to own a pair of these one of a kind jeans.

Gordon was good enough to sell me a pair and add a contest patch to them if I want but it's going to be hard to own a pair that I know I had to pay for twice.

Oh well, good luck to everyone in the contest and be sure to avoid doing any business with allblue.

yeah, i did.

That was the genius of his scam. Paypal will only settle disputes within 45 days. He sold them to me 3 months before they arrived. Paypal said tough luck.

let that be a lesson to all of you.

I had someone get me with that too. My purchase was a lot less, a $30 t-shirt on eBay. It wasn't until AFTER I paid that I noticed the auction said it was for a 2 month "Pre-Order". Of course the day that the 2 months was up that the shirts were supposed to ship the member removes himself from eBay, fucking over myself and about 30 other people.

Paypal wouldn't do anything about it because technically I paid over the 45 day limit. A Bunch of bullshit if you ask me.

So did you end up buying a pair? I wasn't clear on that part of the story.

Sorry it's, alblue

I haven't bought the jeans from Gordon yet. I'm going to try and contact that douchebag (alblue) again before I do.

His photobucket is here, I guess you already know his name but if not it looks like it's there

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w13/alsback/?start=all

I think few emails or a call to his patents might do the job. Good luck.

I have been emailing his mother (it was her paypal account I had to pay). I guess she's just as big a piece of shit as he is.

Thanks for the link to his photobucket account. I guess that proves that he has them & never had any intention of ever sending them to me.

I'm sure he is here posting under a new account now. Make sure you don't send anyone any money for pair #109 if they show up here for sale.

I think I'm more pissed now than I was before.

I have been emailing his mother (it was her paypal account I had to pay). I guess she's just as big a piece of shit as he is.

Thanks for the link to his photobucket account. I guess that proves that he has them & never had any intention of ever sending them to me.

I'm sure he is here posting under a new account now. Make sure you don't send anyone any money for pair #109 if they show up here for sale.

I think I'm more pissed now than I was before.

Wow, that's pretty shity that the mom is in on it too.

Where does he live? Or at least what's the state or city. Maybe a SuFu'er can make a house call :D

Ashley is his mom's name. Gordon looked up his order and said his name is alex. Gordon had two address' for him. One in NY & one in NJ. If anyone else has any other info about him please PM me or post it here. Thanks.

If worst comes to worst, I'll pay him a visit myself.

if worse comes to worse, can you do anything legally? im really tired of these asshats ripping everyone off.

Yes. You can report it to the police. Just cause it's an online transaction doesn't make it any different. Obviously he never sent the jeans and you have a proof that you paid him. I usually contact the cops as the last resort. You can write a letter to his parents and mail it registered mail, you can send one to his school. When they see that you're for real they might send you the money before it gets ugly.

just got off the phone with my college roomate (who is an attorney in DC) he says what he has done is considered wire fraud. It seems that he isn't the one that is trouble, it's his mom that is on the hook because she accepted the payment. To bad for her I guess.

I would also, just for common sense reasons, not post about, or quote posts about potential physical harm. It seems like it wouldn't help your case. Just a thought.

I never insinuated anything physical would happen to him. If I go see him it will be with the police in tow. I'm no O.J. Simpson.

Sorry it's, alblue

I haven't bought the jeans from Gordon yet. I'm going to try and contact that douchebag (alblue) again before I do.

good deal just wanted to make sure we had the right name in case anyone was doing business with him. plus i wanted to see if he still has any recent activity with that name