Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

Good way to get them started, Chatty Puma..traveling is the best you can do...

I've always wanted to organise a "break in your raw denim pilgrimige" - 6 weeks of walking....maybe one day I get to break free from work and I'll do it...so stay tuned for a DENIM PILGRIMIGE THREAD .

Good way to get them started, Chatty Puma..traveling is the best you can do...

I've always wanted to organise a "break in your raw denim pilgrimige" - 6 weeks of walking....maybe one day I get to break free from work and I'll do it...so stay tuned for a DENIM PILGRIMIGE THREAD .

Diamonds was going to take me camping but then his warehouses didn't fit.

i've given up on selling my pair ladies and gents. count me in! i could have sized down one to account for stretch but i guess i'll just use the dryer often. my soak date was Nov. 7th however i took the pics on my friends camera and he deleted them. i just started wearing them today so i guess my official date is today? here's some pics!

2055694567_fc136702e4.jpg

2056479416_fca0662645.jpg

2055694709_b463ca1d87.jpg

2056479562_f30efd37a7.jpg

Here's some fit pics taken on Nov. 4. while my fiancee and I were getting our engagement photos taken. The photographer thought I was out of my mind when I asked him if he could take some pics of me in my jeans for a contest. lol. Only about two weeks of wear started on Oct. 23rd.

dsc06004jj6.jpg

By genius215, shot with DSLR-A100 at 2007-11-22

Here's some fit pics taken on Nov. 4. while my fiancee and I were getting our engagement photos taken. The photographer thought I was out of my mind when I asked him if he could take some pics of me in my jeans for a contest. lol. Only about two weeks of wear started on Oct. 23rd.

dsc06004jj6.jpg

By genius215, shot with DSLR-A100 at 2007-11-22

Damn those are some sick tats. How much did you pay to get those done?

Wu Dynasty-

Right Sleeve done by Mike Rubendall cost a little more than $3,000. Right mid sleeve done by Taki from State of Grace in Cali-$700. Kaz from NY Adorned is finishing up the left sleeve in January. That's going to break the bank but it's my engagement present from my fiancee.

Gang- 406 murders in 2006. highest rate among nations 10 largest cities last year warrants my sig. Welcome to Philly.

great to have a thorough explanation of this contest in japanese. and as usual, written in a way that's fun to read. thanks so much TAKASHI-san. :cool:

and honored to be in your site.

なぜチンパンジーになっても角が残ってるかと言うと、

英語で「角が生える」つまりは「Horny」とは欲情してる状態を表すようで(笑)、

エッチで有名だったcheepさんにはまさにぴったりだったようです(笑)

ちなみにこの革パッチは「horny chimp」と名付けられているそうです。

i'm an idiot. i find that funny

Map has been updated for the few that sent me stuff recently.

Also, here's the best I can do for another fit shot. I'm travelling with 7 family members in an RV across the US to see the Grandpa for Thanksgiving.

2054531984_4bee4f51fa_o.jpg

whats hoes are those chattypuma?? nice
those 'hoes' are his family members.....watch your language, young man.

i thought this was hilarious. :)

I need some helps with my contest jeans...

After soaking and wearing mine, they currently measure about a 9.5" at knee (13" down from crotch) and 8.75" at hem.

I'm still undecided either way. Part of me thinks there should be more of a taper, especially because my thighs seem to start out big, and then move in like an upside down triangle. But then it almost looks like a straight cut from the knee down. I would almost think it would look better if I were to have the legs taken in like an inch above the knee all the way down. I have a pair of New Standards that have a 9 inch knee and an 8 inch hem and I think the bottom half looks much better, but the thigh area is too tight (i'm actually selling them).

I was thinking having two inches taken off (right now they're like a 35.5" inseam), and then having the knee and hem taken in like .5"

Full body stacked

6ldlthl.jpg

zoomed in

820u2w7.jpg