Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

I bought allblue's jeans from him in August. Payed him by Paypal with the assurance that he would send me the jeans when he got them. I have been watching this thread and see that a lot of people have been getting their jeans and are starting the contest so I tried private messaging him to see when i would get my jeans... no reply's. So I tried emailing him to see when i would get my jeans... nothing. I was in NYC this past weekend so I went by BiG (it really is jeans nirvana... if you haven't been there, you really should check it out when you get a chance) to see Gordon. I asked him if he had sent out all the contest jeans, he had. I told him what was going on with my jeans he checked to see if allblue had been shipped his contest jeans, he had... almost 3 weeks ago!!

I can't tell you how pissed off I am about all this. I have done thousand's of deals with people on the internet (ebay, yahoo, forums, etc.) and this little bastard is the first person to fuck me over. It's only $150 bucks he stole from me but it was also the chance to own a pair of these one of a kind jeans.

Gordon was good enough to sell me a pair and add a contest patch to them if I want but it's going to be hard to own a pair that I know I had to pay for twice.

Oh well, good luck to everyone in the contest and be sure to avoid doing any business with allblue.

Sorry about all the trouble you're having getting your jeans, but I have to ask, are you saying Gordon has extra contest patches? Mine is still fine, but I think I've read of other members wanting a new patch.

thanks for all your help. I have been emailing all those address' (as well as a few others) for days without a response. He knows he has been caught trying to screw me over, the question is whether he is man enough to end all this and send me the jeans or continue to act like a child and keep up this scam.

Edit:

Gordon said he had a few patches that were for him and only offered me one after I told him my sob story about getting fucked over by this douchebag. Please don't email Gordon about getting one of these patches for yourself. He is a good guy, please don't use this debacle for your own gain.

Good luck with that man. I can't believe someone would take your money like that and just keep the jeans.

Lately I've been thinking that my leather patch looked a little dry, so I applied some obenauf's LP.

IMG_1362.jpg

I'm not certain that it helped all that much, but it does feel a bit softer. It might have also darkened the patch a bit.

Ashley is his mom's name. Gordon looked up his order and said his name is alex. Gordon had two address' for him. One in NY & one in NJ. If anyone else has any other info about him please PM me or post it here. Thanks.

If worst comes to worst, I'll pay him a visit myself.

I live in central jersey, if you need any help let me know, I could pay him a visit* ;)

*no physical harm meant

Good luck with that man. I can't believe someone would take your money like that and just keep the jeans.

Lately I've been thinking that my leather patch looked a little dry, so I applied some obenauf's LP.

IMG_1362.jpg

I'm not certain that it helped all that much, but it does feel a bit softer. It might have also darkened the patch a bit.

Do you know where to find some of that stuff, or really any kind of leather oil for my jeans? Mine looks good now, but I want to put a bit of oil on it just in case.

I ordered mine on-line from the obenauf's website: http://www.obenaufs.com/index.php?cPath=33&osCsid=1d9556d1cab0be5e340cf0cb6f82272d

I got it awhile ago, back when I was thinking about getting a redmoon or some other kind of nicer wallet. Then I decided the thickness would probaby be too much for me. I already have a bad enough back as it is.

I wanted to let everyone know that Alex just sent me my $150 back for the jeans.

He is still lurking around here under a new ID (alsback) so I would warn any of you to be cautious dealing with him. He had a predictable response, claiming he was not out to scam me even though he avoided all my emails and PM's for over a month. I also have proof that he was actively trying to sell the jeans again to another member here at SuFu.

Whatever. I got my money back. Thanks to everyone that helped me and good luck with the contest. I have a feeling that #109 won't be winning.

I'm at about 3 weeks right now. Not really noticeable in the pics but I have a pretty defined cell phone and wallet fade already, and the whiskers are coming in fast. Size 34. The waist is pretty big, if I don't have a belt on they'll fall off, but as you can see I have massive thighs (god damn soccer) so I don't think I could have gone down much.

Also just had another 4 inches taken off at a local tailer. I'm still undecided as to if I want another half an inch or inch taken of, if I did I would send them in to Gordon and have them chain stitched.

72gle94.jpg

86j9mhe.jpg