Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

I think that depends on the fit of the jeans, not sure a 66 cut would work well if you sized it up 2 or something tho, just saying, I would like to see Jay or Lebron wearing these, just out of curiosity...

tho to me there is nothing wrong with saggy loose jeans

Had to wash at 3 weeks due to drunk piss and BBQ sauce related accidents

And sorry for being a noob, but my jeans don't feel like they fit right unless the fly is to the left a noticeable amount, is this normal with all raw jeans?

yeah, my fly is a little to the left as well...

The fit of these jeans makes me feel like a Japanese tourist.

I kind of like it, but the seat of the jeans definitely sucks ass.

I really love the fit! I'll agree that the seat is not the best, but I only really have issue with the hip flaps from my wallet. They're really comfy, and I never had an issue with my balls getting crushed, like I did with Skulls or sized down 5000vx.

I'm loving these jeans. First pair aside from the 5000 that I'm totally happy wearing every day. They're super comfy and they fit almost any occasion.

god damnit i got chocolate croissant stains to the left of my fucking crotch!!

thats what i get for being hungry, impatient, and commuting... time for soak #4 :cool:

just leave it. i have had slurpee and starbucks vanilla latte on mine for the past few days. i drive really fast and its snowing where i am ... got good brakes though.

just leave it. i have had slurpee and starbucks vanilla latte on mine for the past few days. i drive really fast and its snowing where i am ... got good brakes though.

i just hate how chocolate cakes on and crusts doo doo like on denim.. maybe that be all fabric i dabbed the spot a lot with water at the gas station when filling up and its not sooo bad so i guess i'll wait it out. but then again i need to take it to the shop to get the crotch reinforced so i might need the soak before my tailor thinks i like to doo doo on my crotch

god damnit i got chocolate croissant stains to the left of my fucking crotch!!

thats what i get for being hungry, impatient, and commuting... time for soak #4 :cool:

werd just go with it

i have mustard stains from a hot dog at van halen

and gravy from thanksgiving night...ahhh memories........

after 2 hot soaks, a warm wash and tumble dry, i thought these things had seen the bulk of their shrinkage. i wore them for about 5 weeks straight and they got really baggy, esp in the waist. they had siginificant knee buldge as well...

i sort of gave up on the idea that i would like the fit and decided to just sort of treat them like any old pants. i threw them in with my laundry and told the guy at the laundromat to wash them separately, inside out with a drop of detergent and tumble dry hot.

i picked them up today and they are like different jeans. the waist came in even more (probaly a total of 4 in now), the thighs and seat tightened up and the length shrank a bit more as well...

they now have a rougher, slubbier texture than they did and some of the wear is now a brighter indigo.

these are reminding me of these raw helmut lang jeans i had years ago, that shrank and shrank and shrank over time, becoming the best fitting pair of jeans i think i have ever owned. im very pleased with these at the moment, even with the loose threads (inside of the right leg, same as a bunch of other people) and the loss of the top thread outside the right pocket.

also, the tag on mine looks fine and hasnt disentigrated like some other pairs i have seen.

im not going to post pics, because it seems unecessary. save that for some real visual change...

Had to wash at 3 weeks due to drunk piss and BBQ sauce related accidents

And sorry for being a noob, but my jeans don't feel like they fit right unless the fly is to the left a noticeable amount, is this normal with all raw jeans?

mine's that way too. Also, mine seems to like open up a little bit when i sit down, like the buttons should have been a tiny bit closer. will take pics in a second.

after 2 hot soaks, a warm wash and tumble dry, i thought these things had seen the bulk of their shrinkage. i wore them for about 5 weeks straight and they got really baggy, esp in the waist. they had siginificant knee buldge as well...

i sort of gave up on the idea that i would like the fit and decided to just sort of treat them like any old pants. i threw them in with my laundry and told the guy at the laundromat to wash them separately, inside out with a drop of detergent and tumble dry hot.

i picked them up today and they are like different jeans. the waist came in even more (probaly a total of 4 in now), the thighs and seat tightened up and the length shrank a bit more as well...

they now have a rougher, slubbier texture than they did and some of the wear is now a brighter indigo.

thanks nightdeposit - that's great news. my pair is a little bigger than i'd like, and prior to wearing them i'd gone through the same mult-soak + hot wash/dry routine that you did... hopefully they'll tighten up a bit when i wash next month!