Superfap. NSFW.

i always find it intriguing that girls often will choose the slim-type woman as beautiful and will aspire to look like them, whereas men often like the curves a skinny woman doesnt usually possess.

janes choices are all quite naturally pretty though which is nice.

i always find it intriguing that girls often will choose the slim-type woman as beautiful and will aspire to look like them, whereas men often like the curves a skinny woman doesnt usually possess.

janes choices are all quite naturally pretty though which is nice.

2005562828pk9.jpg

Tiiu_Kuik.jpg

Yes jjane, this one makes my heart beat irregular.

Forgot this is the reason I originally got into haute couture - models. Tiiu Kuik is someone I've never heard of, but with the outstanding crop of Slav models, it's hard to keep track.

GOOD GOD

plus rep

I'm not sure which one I'm more surprized&hypnotized by, Kate's poppin' ass or that there's a gorgeous Indian broad masquerading as a TSA agent (who is apparently a fan of dat ass).

katebeckinsalesecurity0zi4.jpg

Kate @ Target...i would stutter and shake

5336kb3cm7.jpg

Where did deez white wimmenz cop dat ass?

85w4jknvx9.jpg

Confession. While I was in Vegas I spotted some chick wearing what looked like head to toe rick owens and she had the best looking, plump bootay I have ever seen. I tried to take a spy shot with my iphone but it did not work. I was pissed.

End confession.

Confession. While I was in Vegas I spotted some chick wearing what looked like head to toe rick owens and she had the best looking, plump bootay I have ever seen. I tried to take a spy shot with my iphone but it did not work. I was pissed.

End confession.

pics or it didnt happen