Superfap. NSFW.

It's pretty bizarre that SI photoshops out the nipples on all their body paint pictures. Isn't the point of body paint to see nipple through paint?!

I don't know what you're talking about dude, I brought the new SI swimsuit and on every painted swimsuit, you can clearly see nipples one every girl. It just depends on the angle and what color is used.

It's pretty bizarre that SI photoshops out the nipples on all their body paint pictures. Isn't the point of body paint to see nipple through paint?!

It's just hard to see on the scans. You can see them in most of the body paint pictures in the magazine but they definitely photoshop them out on other pictures.

zz66d104b7yi0.jpg

Confession. While I was in Vegas I spotted some chick wearing what looked like head to toe rick owens and she had the best looking, plump bootay I have ever seen. I tried to take a spy shot with my iphone but it did not work. I was pissed.

End confession.

Holy shit!!! I was there too, except I actually managed to snap a pic.

Rick6.jpg

Can't really see her ass in the pic.

Never had a horse in the Ozawa vs. Dizon race, but this one lingers...

mariaozawa44zoex5.jpg

Really don't care for this bish, but again, St. John's knows ass sells she sells by the...

stjohn44igvl5.jpg

...seashore asses...

paulaimg3597xe9.jpg

img4373dg3.jpg

& Alyssa giving the GIs what they want, a la Apocalypse Now Redux...

alyssamilano01189sb9.jpg

alyssamilano097986rg2.jpg

alyssamilano098382ys9.jpg